Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

I'm a bit tempted to buy this for the 5th and get Mika put on it !

http://www.punkypins.co.uk/handmade-jewellery-c1/personalised-necklaces-c6/personalised-mixtape-cassette-name-necklace-p183

Not sure I'd get it in time....but how cool !! :biggrin2:

That looks so great! Especially as, in the WAG video, he uses a cassette recorder and the tape cassette says Mika on it!

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit tempted to buy this for the 5th and get Mika put on it !

http://www.punkypins.co.uk/handmade-jewellery-c1/personalised-necklaces-c6/personalised-mixtape-cassette-name-necklace-p183

Not sure I'd get it in time....but how cool !! :biggrin2:

:teehee::naughty: yes good one what you going to put on it??? WAG or mika :naughty: i think mika will love it. can you get it in gold?? :teehee:

:teehee::naughty: yes good one what you going to put on it??? WAG or mika :naughty: i think mika will love it. can you get it in gold?? :teehee:

Sadly only pink, I have emailed them to see if its possible to get it by next friday. As its personalised I'm not sure it is, but its worth a try !

I would go for Mika and then I can wear it and not look like a footballers wife :roftl:

Sadly only pink, I have emailed them to see if its possible to get it by next friday. As its personalised I'm not sure it is, but its worth a try !

I would go for Mika and then I can wear it and not look like a footballers wife :roftl:

yes thats what i would do wow i might get one for me i really like it :teehee:

That's brilliant!

I'm sure he'll love it.

Just a note for anyone thinking of joining us at the Chequers Plaza Hotel

http://www.chequersplaza.com

It has a 24 hour bar, so no doubt there will be plenty of fun to be had after the show, it is situated right on the front so it will be easy to hop on a tram to and from the gig.

Really looking forward to this now, we have the following week off work too so plenty of time to recover :thumb_yello:

It was me who emailed them about the tickets, I can't remember who I emailed off hand but will check later! Thanks for the info, great to know that we'll be able to queue inside, does that meaner have access to toilets too?

Charlotte, Congrats honey. My sister didn't do as wellas she was expecting but it trying to sort out a way of still doing her a-levels (there are some extenuating circumstances).

I already have my hat from 2007 gigs, undecided whether to paint it gold or leave it black...

ok i will try and find it on the web:thumb_yello: i did well im proud lol i got an A in art, B in eng lang and lit, C in other subject but two marks off a b in my business studies and then the bad bit is i got a d in my maths and history which means i have to resit my english for when i go to college:aah: oh well at least i got an A in my art which i was really hoping for :roftl::roftl:

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello::wub2:

Anyone else for a Gold hat other than those that have told me already?

:( I look stupid in hats ... otherwise I'd have one .... :aah:

I hate people who wear hats and look cool .... :bash: No fair :blush-anim-cl:

:( I look stupid in hats ... otherwise I'd have one .... :aah:

I hate people who wear hats and look cool .... :bash: No fair :blush-anim-cl:

Well, I would get you one but since you aren't going to be there I would have to wear two then I would look stupid:naughty:

Edited by kath

Well, I would get you one but since you aren't going to be there I would have to wear two then I would look stupid:naughty:

lol .... but you might be coming to London a week later .... but I still don't want a gold hat .... I made the mistake of buying a really nice cowboy hat when I went to see Madonna once ... never again :(

lol .... but you might be coming to London a week later .... but I still don't want a gold hat .... I made the mistake of buying a really nice cowboy hat when I went to see Madonna once ... never again :(

No, TBH, I am not thinking that I would be wearing the Gold hat at the London gig:roftl:

It was me who emailed them about the tickets, I can't remember who I emailed off hand but will check later! Thanks for the info, great to know that we'll be able to queue inside, does that meaner have access to toilets too?

Charlotte, Congrats honey. My sister didn't do as wellas she was expecting but it trying to sort out a way of still doing her a-levels (there are some extenuating circumstances).

I already have my hat from 2007 gigs, undecided whether to paint it gold or leave it black...

Thankyou :blush-anim-cl: im sorry to hear that your sister didnt get the results that she wanted but im sure it will be fine, im lucky that my college has accepted me because i got a d in maths so i failed but i im resitting it next year :thumb_yello:

kt4mika................which style do you want?

I have to admit that until Rose pointed out that she would like a topper I didn't realise that the topper came in Gold.....because it is shown in pink:roftl:

But Abby and I are still going for Bowler

I have to admit that until Rose pointed out that she would like a topper I didn't realise that the topper came in Gold.....because it is shown in pink:roftl:

just going to go back and look at the link in the other post b back in a mo :thumb_yello:

bowler please :biggrin2: thank you kath this is really nice of you :wub2: