Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss fish .. he has to come as the holy one!! damn legend :mf_popeanim:

I'll try but I'm not promisin anything! Lol! Not sure if he still hs the costume.

Do we know who is on at what time and in what order please?

You are all very nice BTW..

No idea .. anyone?

Not a clue I'm afraid!

Is it wrong that I find Mr Cowell kinda sexy? :boxed:

Very very VERY wrong.:shocked:

I agree that Mars is not far enough away for him. Maybe we could lure him to Blackpool then fire him off the end of the pier.

Whoops.....................sorry................I am blowing our reputation for being nice:naughty:

Yep.....................will certainly give Will a huge cheer.......................really looking forward to seeing him:thumb_yello:

I agree that Mars is not far enough away for him. Maybe we could lure him to Blackpool then fire him off the end of the pier.

Whoops.....................sorry................I am blowing our reputation for being nice:naughty:

Yep.....................will certainly give Will a huge cheer.......................really looking forward to seeing him:thumb_yello:

:lmao::lmao::lmfao: haha i can see that :teehee: i dont mind abit of will but that was to funny :naughty::thumb_yello:

I would pay good money to see that :lmfao::thumb_yello:

Maybe we could lure Simon on to The Big One, and set it off in perpetual motion!

Yes Rach I agree about 3pm, probably won't get there before that time.

Gold balloons would be really ace!!

Is it wrong that I find Mr Cowell kinda sexy? :boxed:

Me too. When he smiles..... because it's rare, I like.

Shall we bring gold balloons?

Was looking at them in the card shop today.

Gold balloons? That sounds excellent, Rose. Are you buying a big bag full?

I like the ballons idea but I'm a little worried we might block other peoples view...

Spoke to Marc, he still has the HJ costume, I'm working on him to wear it! :naughty:

That's if they are filled with helium.

I can get them and blow them up with air instead.

I like the ballons idea but I'm a little worried we might block other peoples view...

Spoke to Marc, he still has the HJ costume, I'm working on him to wear it! :naughty:

I thought he's given it to Mika?

About the balloons.... don't forget it's a BBC recording and they might not want distractions.

And what are we going to do if Mika isn't last on?

Might we do best to look on the gloomy side and think that this might be one time when we don't see him afterwards.....

About the balloons.... don't forget it's a BBC recording and they might not want distractions.

Might we do best to look on the gloomy side and think that this might be one time when we don't see him afterwards.....

Yep, he did, that was Holy Johnny costume I, which I believe was worn by someone on stage on the American tour. I then talked him into coming to the rescheduled London gigs with me, so he had his mum make him another one! Lol! It's pretty much exactly the same but it's Holy Johnny II! :roftl:

Hmm..I'm with you girls, I really don't know if this is the place to be making such a 'statement', if you know what I mean...It IS after all a BBC recording, so they will probably just want people to blend in the background, and the balloons I am guessing will be for sure not allowed. Heck, they may even have a problem with the hats :blink:.

And hit a nightclub , dancey dancey party party :biggrin2:

Hmm..I'm with you girls, I really don't know if this is the place to be making such a 'statement', if you know what I mean...It IS after all a BBC recording, so they will probably just want people to blend in the background, and the balloons I am guessing will be for sure not allowed. Heck, they may even have a problem with the hats :blink:.

Possibly... The hats will be too bright to be seen on the radio!