Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

Thanks for the offer Ruth..I think I am giving the bowler hat a miss though. I find that hats rarely fit my head, I have quite thick hair and they just never stay on :aah: I would be battling with it all evening!

I'm tying mine on!!!

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got all excited this morning because I got a tweet from Radio 2 asking what I was most looking forwards to at Blackpool! Hehehe

I know I'm going to look ridculous in my golden bowler but it's never stopped me before!! Lol!

Marc is going to spray his hair gold and he's considering the Holy Johnny outfit.

Did everyone see thw tweet Mika sent Bexxy? Talking about a cover? I'm not sure how I feel about that, I love Mika's covers but if it means scarifising (sp?) a new song for it I will be unhappy! :(

Getting really excited now!!!

Right peeps two days to go omg :roftl::roftl::roftl: so do we have a meeting time??? well we know where we are gonna meet lol. Are people coming / starting to quue at different times or???????? im up for anytime really lol. i so excited i want to make sure i am at the front or near the front so i dont know what time to start queing :blink:

do you think mika will be selling some of his merch??

I don't think it's likely.

I'll be arriving early to find somewhere to park, then having a wander, check out the venue etc.

PM me you mobile number and I'll text you if you like.

Got all excited this morning because I got a tweet from Radio 2 asking what I was most looking forwards to at Blackpool! Hehehe

I know I'm going to look ridculous in my golden bowler but it's never stopped me before!! Lol!

Marc is going to spray his hair gold and he's considering the Holy Johnny outfit.

Did everyone see thw tweet Mika sent Bexxy? Talking about a cover? I'm not sure how I feel about that, I love Mika's covers but if it means scarifising (sp?) a new song for it I will be unhappy! :(

What.....:shocked:

Mika sent me a tweet?!?!

I think the Will Young fans won't know what's hit them either, I wonder if they are as mad as us? :naughty::naughty:

There aren't going to be many hardcore Will fans there. One fan came on here saying they didn't find out in enough time, as he was the last name to be announced. A bit unfair on them.

a) keep convincing Marc! and

b) I agree, I don't want covers from Mika. :sneaky2:

What.....:shocked:

Mika sent me a tweet?!?!

:naughty: Oh yes.

Bexxy.................that is brilliant Oldling behaviour...............'what..........Mika sent me a tweet?'

Love it:naughty:

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

what can i say young but an oldling at heart :teehee:

Yup I did.. waiting for an answer ... some are on ebay going for a bomb!

Its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That sucks ... selling them on Ebay ... :aah:

Hope it gets an owner :wub2:

it really does suck.

I hope it finds a good home:thumb_yello:

Right peeps two days to go omg :roftl::roftl::roftl: so do we have a meeting time??? well we know where we are gonna meet lol. Are people coming / starting to quue at different times or???????? im up for anytime really lol. i so excited i want to make sure i am at the front or near the front so i dont know what time to start queing :blink:

No-one's answered all these questions; we need somewhere to meet and to do a reccy of the place don't we? I'll be in Blackpool before lunch but I'm not queuing till later.

And please can someone STOP THIS RAIN!!!!!

It has been worse than dreadfull ALL day!!!!

b) I agree, I don't want covers from Mika. :sneaky2:

I'm O.K. with a cover as long as someone with a half-decent camera can catch it.....

I have made a golden neck thing - a cowl to wear under the collar of my dress. And I have my fluorescent MFC sign, a flashing heart and my Mika rosette. So with the bowler I'll be hot, hot, hot :roftl:

No-one's answered all these questions; we need somewhere to meet and to do a reccy of the place don't we? I'll be in Blackpool before lunch but I'm not queuing till later.

I'm O.K. with a cover as long as someone with a half-decent camera can catch it.....

I have made a golden neck thing - a cowl to wear under the collar of my dress. And I have my fluorescent MFC sign, a flashing heart and my Mika rosette. So with the bowler I'll be hot, hot, hot :roftl:

I really don't think that we'll be allowed to film/take pics at the venue :boxed:

I really don't think that we'll be allowed to film/take pics at the venue :boxed:

Well, no. Not openly. But we weren't allowed to when Channel 4 were filming in Manchester 2 years ago but Yuppymunch got brilliant footage of it. Discretely.

Sounds like a good combo :biggrin2:

As for plans. I have some people's mob numbers (the ones I have tickets for). I think people are planning on queuing around 3pm ? Other than that there doesn't seem to be a particular plan