Vote for WAG video on TMF Most Wanted Chart

Gatagordinha

It may be that the chart only updates once or twice a day. Next time it updates he might be further up the chart. Keep voting everyone! I am going to make sure I'm up early tomorrow to watch the chart at 8 am and see where he is :thumb_yello: That's if I can wrestle the remote control from the kids :sneaky2::naughty:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It may be that the chart only updates once or twice a day. Next time it updates he might be further up the chart. Keep voting everyone! I am going to make sure I'm up early tomorrow to watch the chart at 8 am and see where he is :thumb_yello: That's if I can wrestle the remote control from the kids :sneaky2::naughty:

that's what i thought too.

maybe he'll be number 1 tomorrow:bleh:

distract the kidds.ice cream always works:mf_rosetinted:

that's what i thought too.

maybe he'll be number 1 tomorrow:bleh:

distract the kidds.ice cream always works:mf_rosetinted:

Icecream at 8am?? What kind of mother do you think I am????:naughty:

Then again... it's Mika...*checks icecream supplies*

Did anyone in the UK get up at 8am to watch the chart on TMF??

Unfortunately I didn't :blink:, I was still asleep...had a v. late night trying to spot meteorites (saw NONE :sneaky2:).

The chart is on at 3pm again this afternoon :thumb_yello:

i saw the vid on TMF this morning, i can't remember exactly what time, around 10:15 ish, it was on after Sweet Dreams by Beyonce, i turned it on just as her vid was finishing, totally by chance, then Mika came on, it was wicked! i couldn't believe it! so naturally i leapt round the hotel room like a lunatic, i'm staying in Coventry at the minute, can't believe Mika was in Birmingham recently, that's like 20 mins away from Coventry!!! good times :-D :mf_lustslow:

i saw the vid on TMF this morning, i can't remember exactly what time, around 10:15 ish, it was on after Sweet Dreams by Beyonce, i turned it on just as her vid was finishing, totally by chance, then Mika came on, it was wicked! i couldn't believe it! so naturally i leapt round the hotel room like a lunatic, i'm staying in Coventry at the minute, can't believe Mika was in Birmingham recently, that's like 20 mins away from Coventry!!! good times :-D :mf_lustslow:

:thumb_yello:

The video gets played a couple of times a day as part of the TMF playlist, I've seen it a few times too.

Us voting en masse to keep it in the Top Ten Most Wanted ensures it gets another two plays per day.