Vote for WAG video on TMF Most Wanted Chart

Gatagordinha

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

off too work we go :thumb_yello::roftl::roftl::roftl: the things we do for mika :wub2:

But...He's totally worth it! :thumb_yello::wub2:

gotta stop now my daughter wants to go onto the night garden site! will vote again later!

Hmmmmm....In the Night Garden must take priority over Mika, I'm sure he wouldn't mind seeing as he watches it! :naughty:

Keep voting everyone! Even if WAG doesn't really move much up the chart, it doesn't matter, the important thing is to try and keep it in the Top Ten if possible, to give it that extra bit of exposure.

I think the song is a real grower. It's certainly grown on me. So who knows, by getting these two extra plays per day on TMF we might be doing our bit towards helping its sales once it's released.

From little acorns, great oak trees grow..:biggrin2:

I haven't much time to vote loads today, and tomorrow I'm off on holiday so I duly hand over the oversee of this MFC mission to ewokwicket. She'll keep prodding you all to vote. :naughty:

:group_hug:

Keep voting everyone! Even if WAG doesn't really move much up the chart, it doesn't matter, the important thing is to try and keep it in the Top Ten if possible, to give it that extra bit of exposure.

I think the song is a real grower. It's certainly grown on me. So who knows, by getting these two extra plays per day on TMF we might be doing our bit towards helping its sales once it's released.

From little acorns, great oak trees grow..:biggrin2:

I haven't much time to vote loads today, and tomorrow I'm off on holiday so I duly hand over the oversee of this MFC mission to ewokwicket. She'll keep prodding you all to vote. :naughty:

:group_hug:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello: No worries.