• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems its the format, as they're 2 CDs

Audio CD (21 Sep 2009)

Number of Discs: 2

Format: Box set

Yeah. But I still don't really get what they mean by this format :blink: What's the difference between this and a CD format?

Yeah. But I still don't really get what they mean by this format :blink: What's the difference between this and a CD format?

well the inside is different as it contains 2 CDs instead of one (i.e. i've got one by Bublè)

Yeh box set just means there are two cds , a box set usually contains more cds , maybe some more information inside ... etc

In this case I believe its just the SWs CD is extra :thumb_yello:

Oh that is not what box set means in North America at all. It tends to come in an actual box. :roftl:

Paolo Nutini has one for his new album. Would have been nice if Mika had done something like this. Save the collectors a lot of hassle.

http://paolonutini.warnerartists.com/store/products,sunny-side-up-album-box-set_6.htm

Oh that is not what box set means in North America at all. It tends to come in an actual box. :roftl:

Paolo Nutini has one for his new album. Would have been nice if Mika had done something like this. Save the collectors a lot of hassle.

http://paolonutini.warnerartists.com/store/products,sunny-side-up-album-box-set_6.htm

Yeh I would tend to agree for here too:thumb_yello:

Its just a double disc

well the inside is different as it contains 2 CDs instead of one (i.e. i've got one by Bublè)

Yeh box set just means there are two cds , a box set usually contains more cds , maybe some more information inside ... etc

In this case I believe its just the SWs CD is extra :thumb_yello:

Okay thanks :thumb_yello: I hope it is still the SW that is the extra CD. I don't know why they changed the info :blink: A couple of days ago they had the deluxe with the track listing and the cover's background was black, now it's not and that is why I am confused :boxed:

Lovely- thanks Sheena

Edit- absolutely brilliant- still only on By The Time they're so long!

Edited by Soaring Simpson

thx for the link ...and the chance to hear the extract ;D lovely as usual ..i think i'm gonna love the album ..if it's not already done lol

I think it's safe to say you've pretty much heard the album now. There's really not much left. :roftl:

Thanks the only problem is 'By the time' isn't playing for me :roftl:

oh well all the better for you ... now you will have one song you havent heard when u get your hands on the album :wink2:

christine someone needs to to take a chill pill :naughty: we listen to the snippets cause we want to .... no ones twisting anyones arm here !

christine someone needs to to take a chill pill :naughty: we listen to the snippets cause we want to .... no ones twisting anyones arm here !

If it works for you that's fab but I know there's going to be some moaning come September 21 once people realize someone's already taken 3/4s of a bite out of all their chocolates before they unwrapped them and shoved them back in the box. :fisch:

• 1 year later...
A dvd from Sadler's Wells would be even more wicked - I was there too:thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:

I'm addicted to "Live at Sadler's Wells" that comes with "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" (Deluxe Edition)... It's a BIG SHAME that this show was not edited in Video (wasn't, right??), maybe because of the "F*** (that i LOVE!) on the "Any Other World" track (that i love more!) that he was not supposed to sing (and i wish he did!!!) and gave place to "My Interpretation" (that sucked, by the way)? Made sense? Hope so!

So... i gave a try to the first Mika DVD (Live from L'Olympia Paris)... it SUCKS BIG TIME... I was not expecting a fantastic show... but... Mika is not himself... i cannot describe the emptiness i felt when i saw the first 30 minutes of this TERRIBLE TERRIBLE show. :-((((((

I need to have "Live at Sadler's Wells" in Video. I need it!!! Here, the studio albums come to life, in a very appealing form, very well arranged and performed, making me listening over and over again.

There, i said it.