TBWKTM deluxe edition?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont' know where to write it but we can listen 1mn of rain, i see you and blame it on the girls on his myspace (and also remixes of WAG )

http://www.myspace.com/mikamyspace :wub2:

sorry if it has already been posted !

Thank you! :flowers2: But I want to wait until I can hear the whole tracks. :wub2:

I'll be careful to switch off the loudspeakers when I check out his Myspace page next time.:wink2:

I dont' know where to write it but we can listen 1mn of rain, i see you and blame it on the girls on his myspace (and also remixes of WAG )

http://www.myspace.com/mikamyspace :wub2:

sorry if it has already been posted !

Ooh thanks for telling us! I seriously cannot wait for the new album! And I'm SERIOUSLY loving I See You. I had a feeling I would just from knowing what the song would be about :wub2:

I'm really confused. I don't know which version to get.

1. I definitely want it in print. so i guess itunes is out.

2. I have the PdP dvd, so I could care less about those performances on some versions.

3. Loverboy is an absolute must! I definitely want the Sadlers Wells performance. But the problem is that the neither of the editions on US Amazon have Loverboy or Sadlers Wells!

please help!

I'm really confused. I don't know which version to get.

1. I definitely want it in print. so i guess itunes is out.

2. I have the PdP dvd, so I could care less about those performances on some versions.

3. Loverboy is an absolute must! I definitely want the Sadlers Wells performance. But the problem is that the neither of the editions on US Amazon have Loverboy or Sadlers Wells!

please help!

Some other Amazon I guess? The UK one? It won't help Mika in the American charts though

I give up- what's different about it?

Oh sorry they just changed it now on amazon.ca. They've been using the blue one on the Canadian and US sites for the standard and deluxe version. I didn't realize there was a black background on the deluxe version in the UK as well.

I guess I'll be ordering the UK version since I have no use for this deluxe American version. :aah:

Oh sorry they just changed it now on amazon.ca. They've been using the blue one on the Canadian and US sites for the standard and deluxe version. I didn't realize there was a black background on the deluxe version in the UK as well.

i didn't know it either!! i'm slow, as usual!! :aah:

i've just checked play and you can see the black one, but i'm sure that 2 days ago there was only the blue one..

so we have two different covers for standard and deluxe!!! cool!!!

I guess I'll be ordering the UK version since I have no use for this deluxe American version. :aah:

That's a VERY subtle difference- I suppose it's just about different enough to be intentional, but it's close. I checked before asking you, and couldn't see any difference, but now I look closely I guess it is a different colour (note- I am not the world's most visual person). The ones on UK amazon are different too, now you mention it.

And the 3D bit of the word Mika is red and not blue

That's a VERY subtle difference- I suppose it's just about different enough to be intentional, but it's close. I checked before asking you, and couldn't see any difference, but now I look closely I guess it is a different colour (note- I am not the world's most visual person). The ones on UK amazon are different too, now you mention it.

And the 3D bit of the word Mika is red and not blue

both versions are blue at the US Amazon

i didn't know it either!! i'm slow' date=' as usual!! :aah:

i've just checked play and you can see the black one, but i'm sure that 2 days ago there was only the blue one..

so we have two different covers for standard and deluxe!!! cool!!![/quote']

I love your sig piccy it's soo sweetwith the lyrics too awww :wub2:

I've just ordered the US deluxe version, cos I can't resist a Making Of dvd. I'm guessing that its not going to be the one on the French website that Niki27 alerted us to- I can't imagine the USA going for a vid with French dialogue on it. Or am I misjudging them? What do people think?

Edit- hope it plays on my dvd player- other things have

I'm getting the UK version too!

Edited by Soaring Simpson

I've just ordered the US deluxe version, cos I can't resist a Making Of dvd. I'm guessing that its not going to be the one on the French website that Niki27 alerted us to- I can't imagine the USA going for a vid with French dialogue on it. Or am I misjudging them? What do people think?

Edit- hope it plays on my dvd player- other things have

I'm getting the UK version too!

:blink:

...there seems to be so many versions already that I think I'll buy only the UK /European deluxe album and wait to see which other versions I should also get.

:blink:

...there seems to be so many versions already that I think I'll buy only the UK /European deluxe album and wait to see which other versions I should also get.

I know. I guess if people are going to pay for different editions, record companies will keep on doing it but I wish they wouldn't