TBWKTM deluxe edition?

what i would like to know is do we pre-order from play.com for the price of £11.99 + free delivery or sandballocks for £13 + £1.50 ! do we miss out on our points if we dont buy from sandballock ?

Good question , I "think" the CD will be validated as the other CD and DVDs were , but it needs clarifying :thumb_yello:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question , I "think" the CD will be validated as the other CD and DVDs were , but it needs clarifying :thumb_yello:

yes it does , if i were to buy the normal cd & the deluxe version its £1.50 per item ... thats just bull !

yes it does , if i were to buy the normal cd & the deluxe version its £1.50 per item ... thats just bull !

It works the same way as the "others" , the deluxe edition 2500 points the standard 2000 , doesnt matter where you buy , the programme that they use will validate it:thumb_yello:

It works the same way as the "others" , the deluxe edition 2500 points the standard 2000 , doesnt matter where you buy , the programme that they use will validate it:thumb_yello:

cheers for clearing that up ! sandbullock can run up my humph & play.com can take too long to deliver so i`ll go with hmv then :thumb_yello:

Thta's great news because I want to buy the album in Oxford Street. I have bought all my CDs there.. ... Not only Mika's... all.

And you get points for both albums ladies :thumb_yello:

I pre ordered mine from HMV , I find using sandbag a bit weird actually , they are more expensive , the history has been grotty and the Mikasounds email didnt even list them as a source for buying .. stwange

:thumb_yello:

I pre ordered mine also from HMV, they deliver to Finland. play.com works only in UK (I have used it earlier, but now it said only in UK).

Good call on HMV , I like them a lot , I got the Japan version of the album through HMV Japan and globally they are very good :thumb_yello:

Do you know if it is possible to pre order Japan version of the new album already? I've heard they are special ones and would like to order one. There might be a thread about it, I'm not sure (so many threads, can't always find the right one).

Do you know if it is possible to pre order Japan version of the new album already? I've heard they are special ones and would like to order one. There might be a thread about it, I'm not sure (so many threads, can't always find the right one).

Yes it is , you will need HMV Japan

CHeck out this thread

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19270

Done :thumb_yello: Many thanks!! HMV Japan was very easy to use. I have used amazon.jp earlier and it is very difficult to use. You never know what you have ordered :roftl:

Yes agree!! first time I ordered from there I was :shocked: this is going to be tough :sneaky2:

But they are great! and always reliable with me too :biggrin2:

Do you guys (girls actually) know if you can only buy this deluxe version in the Mikasounds shop? Because there you can only pay with creditcard and I don't have one... :(

I have the same doubt

I was going to ask the same thing

so Is it going to be sold in stores o not???

so is the Japan version different from the delux one :blink: I'm really not good at htese htings and need spoon feeding the details

Also has anyone got a link to the Japan site we can order it from if it's better than the Uk version PLEASE :aah:

Edited by sparkly1

I just have a question...I bought my deluxe edition from play.com for almost 16 euros AND I live in France...How come the deluxe edition costs 20 euros in France itself ??? :dunno:

edit : Will I receive my copy ? :/

Edited by cubitus

I just have a question...I bought my deluxe edition from play.com for almost 16 euros AND I live in France...How come the deluxe edition costs 20 euros in France itself ??? :dunno:

edit : Will I receive my copy ? :/

that's because as digital store they don't have the costs of the physical shops and distribution etc, plus with this pre-ordering thing they can buy a stock of copy that they've actually already sold..

at least that's my explanation for this cheap price.. :shocked:

but i still don't know what to do..

- i've never pre-ordered anything on line so i'm unsure about the times for the delivery and if i'll ever get my copy :aah:

- i think it's def not cool to buy the same cd in an italian shop for [i think] from 5 to 10 euros more.. :boxed:

- i don't know if i could find the deluxe edition here as the distribution sucks, or at least with the dvds it did :sneaky2:

the real question is:

am i/are we disposed to wait let's say a couple of weeks to have our copy?

the dilemma is: do i care the more to save money, or to have my copy in my hands in the very first day of releasing?

oh dear!!!! :dunno:

the real question is:

am i/are we disposed to wait let's say a couple of weeks to have our copy?

the dilemma is: do i care the more to save money' date=' or to have my copy in my hands in the very first day of releasing?

oh dear!!!! :dunno:[/quote']

Well what I did was pre-order the deluxe version from Amazon, but I also pre-ordered it from iTunes so that way I'll have it right when I'm supposed to get it :wink2:

Well what I did was pre-order the deluxe version from Amazon, but I also pre-ordered it from iTunes so that way I'll have it right when I'm supposed to get it :wink2:

I think that's going to cost her even more money, not resolve her current dilemma. :naughty:

good idea, thx!! :original: but it's not that cheap sadly... :huh:

I think that's going to cost her even more money, not resolve her current dilemma. :naughty:

indeed... :teehee:

my deadline is the end of august, i'll make up my mind, i can feel it!! :aah::roftl: