2009 - today mika on romeo in demand clyde 1 7pm 13/08/09

scg

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not Deb...after Romeo played Rain he said the next track would be next week:shocked:

...So Blame It On the Girls is next week , I suppose..

... we should keep listening to this station ....

Another fun interview... thanks for recording Sheena & Nono :biggrin2:

Christine was right about the Hitchcock reference..:thumb_yello: That boy's competitive, but he doesn't mind cheating.. asked for another 30 seconds :sneaky2: who does he think he is?:naughty: Pimpled ears.. nice one Mika :aah: that's an invitation to tweet...:naughty:

Edit: Oh Caz.. Mika quoted... Party in my tummy which i sent to you on tweeter the other day... I love that one..

Edited by nikjass

Or which January! :wink2:

2010... 2011... 2012...

I ain't getting any younger, Mika! :wheelchair:

Ah well, as long as we know 2 months in advance it's fine by me :roftl: (need those 2 months to get things organized at work .. with the acoustic tour I was very lucky there work very nice people there, but I can't ask them to change shifts every time .. :boxed::roftl:)

Another fun interview... thanks for recording Sheena & Nono :biggrin2:

Christine was right about the Hitchcock reference..:thumb_yello: That boy's competitive, but he doesn't mind cheating.. asked for another 30 seconds :sneaky2: who does he think he is?:naughty: Pimpled ears.. nice one Mika :aah: that's an invitation to tweet...:naughty:

Edit: Oh Caz.. Mika quoted... Party in my tummy which i sent to you on tweeter the other day... I love that one..

Yeah the Party In Your Tummy thing, Scott Mills was onto this LONG before Mika started with Yo Gabba Gabba!

Scott was the one who pretty much got The Ting Tings on the show, when he started playing That's Not My Name over it, over a year ago!

Mikas SUCH a chancer!:naughty:

I see his geography is improving, on the random quiz, he got Copenhagen right.

But he's usually not so hesitant when I do the random question with him, he certainly doesn't stammer over giving me the answer, guess he was under pressure with the time constraint.:naughty:

sorry?? *looks at tweets aimed at me*

EDIT: I can't seem to find this tweet :sad:

Edited by CazGirl

Yeah the Party In Your Tummy thing, Scott Mills was onto this LONG before Mika started with Yo Gabba Gabba!

Scott was the one who pretty much got The Ting Tings on the show, when he started playing That's Not My Name over it, over a year ago!

Mikas SUCH a chancer!:naughty:

Scott Mills is the man!!:thumb_yello: Mika's a defo chancer.. :sneaky2: claim for fame.. bet nicole cried not cause of his show.. but he tried to eat her or something...that cannibal..:naughty:

I see his geography is improving, on the random quiz, he got Copenhagen right.

But he's usually not so hesitant when I do the random question with him, he certainly doesn't stammer over giving me the answer, guess he was under pressure with the time constraint.:naughty:

That's cause he's comfortable with you Rose :wink2:

sorry?? *looks at tweets aimed at me*

EDIT: I can't seem to find this tweet :sad:

It was after you tweeted Mika about Yo gabba gabba.. i'll check it and resend.. if not.. :teehee:

I'm running outta internet, so i need to ask;

this MP3 of rain, is it

acoustic?

an acoustic version cahnged from PDP?

recorded?

or what?

Yeah it's acoustic, but it sounds more like the album version than the PDP version.