Mika on BBC Radio Scotland tonight Friday 14/08/2009 between 8 pm - 10 pm UK time

mari62

thanks!:thumb_yello:

hahaha!!!:roftl::roftl: my mistake!!:biggrin2: i didn't pay attention to your "location":teehee:....but you're right!!!:naughty:

:naughty:

ah dont worry ! the show was pre-recorded on monday & i did meet him @ clyde 1 radio station .. i have proof :teehee:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah dont worry ! the show was pre-recorded on monday & i did meet him @ clyde 1 radio station .. i have proof :teehee:

oh PERFECT!!!:thumb_yello::wub2: i'm happy you could meet him!!!:wink2:.....proof?? i'd love to see it!:roftl::roftl::mf_lustslow:

oh PERFECT!!!:thumb_yello::wub2: i'm happy you could meet him!!!:wink2:.....proof?? i'd love to see it!:roftl::roftl::mf_lustslow:

look @ the front page of the interview on romeo in demand with mika @ clyde 1, im the blondish 1

Ok, I just realised that this was on now :naughty:- I just heard that Mika will be on now. Am I late or just on time??

No, you only missed an hour that would have been the most boring hour of your life:wink2: :naughty:

look @ the front page of the interview on romeo in demand with mika @ clyde 1, im the blondish 1

aww!! that's really sweet!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2: a very nice proof by way!!!!!

Ok, I just realised that this was on now :naughty:- I just heard that Mika will be on now. Am I late or just on time??

perfectly on time!!!! Mika is on air now!!!!!!!

on time:thumb_yello: you missed absolutely nothing

No, you only missed an hour that would have been the most boring hour of your life:wink2: :naughty:

aww!! that's really sweet!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2: a very nice proof by way!!!!!

perfectly on time!!!! Mika is on air now!!!!!!!

Fantastic, thanks! Good stuff then :biggrin2: