Mika on BBC Radio Scotland tonight Friday 14/08/2009 between 8 pm - 10 pm UK time

mari62

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Mika's mob can't compete with the MFC mob:roftl:

Hmmm maybe Fortuné could bake us cookies when we're queueing:naughty:

well u should come to the next glasgow gig , freddie heard that i had made mika mars bar cake on monday & hes demanded it for my next gig :naughty:

well u should come to the next glasgow gig , freddie heard that i had made mika mars bar cake for mika on monday & hes demanded it for my next gig :naughty:

I really want to come to Glasgow:biggrin2:

You know, Fortuné could make big money with selling his bakeries to us in the queue:naughty:

Hmmm maybe Fortuné could bake us cookies when we're queueing:naughty:

Gret thinking :thumb_yello:

He's talking about Fortune's bread story again :naughty:

Yeah, love how he has all these stories that he tells and tells and tells :biggrin2:

If they hadn't already known they wouldn't have thought to ask surely? He's pretty much unique in this respect, I'd guess

I thought that they asked specifically if she still goes to them now, as they knew that she did back in the day, but the question was if she still goes to them nowadays? :teehee:

He wants to live in the countryside?

Good luck with that:naughty:...not driving, and being used to living bang in the centre of "nice" London, I can't see him loving that very much to be honest. Unless his idea of "the countryside" is something like Richmond :aah::biggrin2:

He wants to live in the countryside?

Good luck with that:naughty:...not driving, and being used to living bang in the centre of "nice" London, I can't see him loving that very much to be honest. Unless his idea of "the countryside" is something like Richmond :aah::biggrin2:

Mika is a spoilt boy, someone will probably pick him up:mf_rosetinted: