MIKA on US and Canada iTunes TODAY!

dcdeb

:naughty:

Me too. :teehee: That's why I get anxious when I buy things online (not that I do that very often :lol3:) or expect something in the mail. :naughty:

I dunno. But it's a gooooood thing. :yay:

Definitely a good thing! :aah: Aah dunno why this made me so excited, but I've been waiting to have the proper single for so long and now I do! :punk::naughty:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Canadians are actually getting the UK version of the deluxe CD and not the American one. It's available for pre-order on Amazon.ca and includes the Sadler's Wells live performances.

http://www.amazon.ca/Boy-Who-Knew-Too-Much/dp/B002J9GCY8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1251684842&sr=8-1

oh cool! thanks for letting me know. i just ordered it :thumb_yello:

I preordered on Amazon a while ago and then went back the other day and saw it didn't have Sadler Wells. So I ordered the UK version off mikasounds and decided to gift the Amazon one to a friend.

It makes sense to promote his live footage in America, but I was sad to not have the Sadler Wells cd.

I preordered on Amazon a while ago and then went back the other day and saw it didn't have Sadler Wells. So I ordered the UK version off mikasounds and decided to gift the Amazon one to a friend.

It makes sense to promote his live footage in America, but I was sad to not have the Sadler Wells cd.

Oh, f*ck. :doh:

It's a good thing you pointed that out. Now I have to get my mom to cancel my order. I want deluxe :shun:

It's the US import I've ordered- I love a making of- and the signed UK one. But the chances of my not buying the UK deluxe are remote

Oh, I see. Well maybe I'll keep my Amazon order, and then buy the deluxe version later. :dunno:

Oh, I see. Well maybe I'll keep my Amazon order, and then buy the deluxe version later. :dunno:

I just found out yesterday that the Canadian deluxe has the Sadler's Wells recordings so order it from Amazon.ca or I can get you one and bring it to LA. It will be cheaper than trying to get one from the UK, especially if you can wait for me to bring it down. It's only CDN $20.

I just found out yesterday that the Canadian deluxe has the Sadler's Wells recordings so order it from Amazon.ca or I can get you one and bring it to LA. It will be cheaper than trying to get one from the UK, especially if you can wait for me to bring it down. It's only CDN $20.

Oh really? That would be awesome :wub2:

Could you please? :blush-anim-cl:

I just found out yesterday that the Canadian deluxe has the Sadler's Wells recordings so order it from Amazon.ca It will be cheaper than trying to get one from the UK.... It's only CDN $20.

:clap:

Canadians are actually getting the UK version of the deluxe CD and not the American one. It's available for pre-order on Amazon.ca and includes the Sadler's Wells live performances.

http://www.amazon.ca/Boy-Who-Knew-Too-Much/dp/B002J9GCY8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1251684842&sr=8-1

I posted this in the deluxe ed thread but now I've your post so I thought of posting it here maybe I can get some clarification..

A couple of days ago the deluxe on amazon Uk had a black background just like the one in the link you posted but this one shows now http://www.amazon.co.uk/Boy-Who-Knew-Much-Deluxe/dp/B002N2X870/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1251758843&sr=1-22 :blink: I also don't get what 'Box set' means. I'm confused. What's different between this and the one that has been there from the beginning?

I also don't get what 'Box set' means. I'm confused. What's different between this and the one that has been there from the beginning?

I really don't know. :dunno:

That's why I haven't ordered anything yet. I don't really see the point in pre-ordering CDs so far in advance of the release date. You don't know what they are going to come up with by the time it actually hits the shelves. I mean it wasn't even called The Boy Who Knew Too Much when the pre-ordering started. :aah: