mikalove=)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've pre-ordered it too.. :teehee:

i don't know exactly why, but i couldn't resist!! i had itchy fingers!!! :aah:

maybe because the autographs i have are all horrible scribbles and i really wish to have a decent one..

or maybe because having this i won't be anxious for making him sign my copy at the next gig, and [hopefully] i can focus on having a little chat instead..

i don't know, really.. i know only that this makes me happy and that it's something i would own.. :blush-anim-cl:

plus it's very cheap compared to the italian prices: here you can pay up to 21 euro for a standard edition new cd :shocked:

anyway, i live in italy and had no probs with the pre-order and no shipping fee have been added! :wink2:

i've pre-ordered it too.. :teehee:

i don't know exactly why' date=' but i couldn't resist!! i had itchy fingers!!! :aah:

maybe because the autographs i have are all horrible scribbles and i really wish to have a decent one..

or maybe because having this i won't be anxious for making him sign my copy at the next gig, and [hopefully'] i can focus on having a little chat instead..

i don't know, really.. i know only that this makes me happy and that it's something i would own.. :blush-anim-cl:

plus it's very cheap compared to the italian prices: here you can pay up to 21 euro for a standard edition new cd :shocked:

anyway, i live in italy and had no probs with the pre-order and no shipping fee have been added! :wink2:

That's my motivation too !!!

I'm happy it's making you happy :cheerful_h4h:

wouldn't you prefer to have your copy signed in person? :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

Yes, to me that's exactly to point of having a signature from a famous person. You meet them, exchange a couple of words and ideally the person dedicates the thing they sign to you (i.e. put your name on it, too) ...

I mean, that's how I think, anyway, but I have only ever been interested in getting personally signed things from 2 artists and I have them from both :wub2:

However, if one hasn't ordered their album yet or is thinking about ordering the standard CD next to the Deluxe edition, too, it is a perfect extra incentive...(Shame play.com doesn't deliver to my postal my address - but I'm not upset about it at all)

This is bogus. We really really want this and it doesn't ship to a U.S. address!!!!!!!! We don't know what to do.

It's not that big of deal since we could order an ordinary one and have him sign it in the future...hopefully, but we still wanted this limited collector one since we don't have his autograph period.

This sucks.

:blink:

Actually, I can't order it to a Hungarian address... So, I'll buy it in Oxford Street as I planned and stick to my personal autograph:blush-anim-cl:

PS, Ingie, I have a dyslectic scribble from him as well from Brixton..

I think it's an M :biggrin2:

Mine is different. Vixenbbw got it for me and she had to spell my name 6 times. The result? To Imgia luv M:naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Yes, to me that's exactly to point of having a signature from a famous person. You meet them, exchange a couple of words and ideally the person dedicates the thing they sign to you (i.e. put your name on it, too) ...

I mean, that's how I think, anyway, but I have only ever been interested in getting personally signed things from 2 artists and I have them from both :wub2:

I agree. To me the autograph itself isn't really what I like, more the memory attached to it. However, I only asked to put my name on it once because of....

:blink:

PS, Ingie, I have a dyslectic scribble from him as well from Brixton..

I think it's an M :biggrin2:

I already have got a dyslectic scribble from him:mf_rosetinted:

Me too :roftl: Oh well, can't blame him, my name isn't the easiest one out there I guess :teehee: