MIKA's October 2009 North American Tour

dcdeb

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me either!!! And now I have to book a flight!!! I am in SO much trouble!!! :biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl:

Same here, but isn't it worth it? :naughty:

Woo hoo! It's on, guys!

It is so on! We're still sooo excited about this. Can't believe we have tickets to Chicago!

does anyone know what the opening act is gonna be like if there's one at all? cuz really, does Mika need to get the crowd warmed up for him? :roftl:

We were also wondering that. We wonder who the opening act will be if he has one.

O M G! I've just got tickets to my very first MIKA gig in Montreal!!!! :shocked: Woohhoooo!! I can't believe I'm finally going to see him live. I'm gonna be in the same room as MIKA. OMG!! I hope I stay concious long enough to see the show, though.:wub2: Wish me luck and I'll see you all there! Woohoo. Only now, I have to figure out how I'm going to get there.:aah: By car it's about 10 hours; longer by bus.

The Vancouver show does not appear on the list, because it is being rescheduled. Mana says to keep an eye on the Vancouver thread in the Gigs Section for updates.

my eyes are officially glued.......but the suspense kills me. ugh, and I was so ready to buy my tickets.

O M G! I've just got tickets to my very first MIKA gig in Montreal!!!! :shocked: Woohhoooo!! I can't believe I'm finally going to see him live. I'm gonna be in the same room as MIKA. OMG!! I hope I stay concious long enough to see the show, though.:wub2: Wish me luck and I'll see you all there! Woohoo. Only now, I have to figure out how I'm going to get there.:aah: By car it's about 10 hours; longer by bus.

you should add your name to the montreal concert thread :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2473794#post2473794

see you at the concert!!