MIKA's October 2009 North American Tour

dcdeb

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Toronto (and Montreal of course) seemed to make more sense for me but no one from Montreal seems to want to go to Toronto. They're heading to NYC instead but it's more expensive and is a bit more tricky with my schedule at work... I can't decide! :hair:

It would be awesome to meet you again!!

But do whatever you feel is right:wink2:

thats awesome! Nyc is probably gonna be so fun :biggrin2:

I know it is!! It's going to be beautiful weather also!!:naughty:

I know exactly what you mean Holly! I hate the queuing torture but I put myself through it anyway. Sadler's Wells was a wonderful gig to show up after a day of sightseeing and freshly showered, etc. I'd be lying if I said the NYC gig wasn't better but that was a one-off special show because it was so small. LA is going to be 4000 people and I don't expect that's going to be any better than Sadler's Wells just because it's general admission. I've been to all types of shows - big and small, acoustic and regular, GA and seated - and 4,000 people GA is not worth queuing 12+ hours for IMO when you could have 4,000 people seated.

Sammy have you decided which gig you're going to? I'm so excited for you! :biggrin2:

Home → Blog → North American Tour & Pre-Sale!

Posted on August 25th, 2009 by David C

↓ 0 comments

Attention North American Citizens! Polish up your glitter balls and unpack your pom poms - Mika is coming to the US and Canada!

This October Mika will travel throughout North America, starting in the Great White North of Toronto and Montreal and moving South to Boston, New York and Philadelphia before criss-crossing the country and returning to Canada on October 27th to finish up in Vancouver.

See below for a full list of dates.

October 12 – Toronto, ON – The Sound Academy

October 13 – Montreal, QC – Place Des Arts

October 15 – Boston, MA – Orpheum Theatre

October 16 – New York, NY – United Palace

October 18 – Philadelphia, PA – Electric Factory

October 20 – Chicago, IL – Riviera

October 23 – Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Palladium

October 24 – Oakland, CA – Fox Theater

October 26 – Seattle, WA – The Moore

October 27 – Vancouver, BC – Orpheum Theatre

So how can you get tickets? They’ll probably sell out straightaway, right?

Well, maybe - that’s why we’re offering you the chance to get your tickets in a special fan-only pre-sale.

Check back on Wednesday Aug 26 at 5pm (EST)/10pm (GMT) for the special link!

And don’t forget that each ticket will earn you 2,500 points in MIKA’S MAGIC NUMBERS, getting you one giant stride closer to the star prize of a private performance from Mika himself!

If you aren’t already playing MIKA’S MAGIC NUMBERS click here now to get started!

The thing is... the American Express presale is before this at 10 a.m. tomorrow [link] ... I'm still excited though :D

EXACTLY what I was worried about - as I do NOT have an American Express!!!!!!! :shocked: hopefully it will all work out to our best interests! :teehee:

*slaps herself*

NO INGIE! You cannot cross half the world to see Mika:mf_rosetinted:

Stop slapping yourself :sneaky2: You will get your turn SOOOOONNNNNN - then it is I who will be slapping oneself! :sneaky2:

:tongue2:

so what pre-sale is it where you can use american express?

is there a link?

or is this MFC presale american express only?

The TicketMaster Pre-Sale is for American Express card holders and it starts at 10:00 AM tomorrow! Just go to ticketmaster for all the info! :biggrin2: