Mika in Seattle, WA at The Moore

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from jessiemjen: mika http://yfrog.com/12iwchj

What I wonder is HOW in the world does he get his pants over that boot?! :blink: Mine just fit because my jeans aren't tight like his. :naughty:

I don't know... does it have to do with the seating drama or is Mika.... trashed?

I wondered that too! I'm hoping maybe it's because of the seats and it just put a damper on the couple front rows. I don't think he's done a gig trashed yet. :dunno: I could be wrong though.

I wondered that too! I'm hoping maybe it's because of the seats and it just put a damper on the couple front rows. I don't think he's done a gig trashed yet. :dunno: I could be wrong though.

That would be really unlike him. Maybe the pain pills?? Ugh i'm probably making this all up. It's probably cause of the seats and a bunch of people are in bad moods because of the seat ridiculous-ness.

Yes, I saw that. What does she mean? :blink:

Maybe his voice is tired? Maybe he took too many painkillers?

Maybe the front row is not partying enough for him to feed off? Maybe MFCers are so pissed they can't get into the show mood??

One thing is for sure, it is not like Christine to bother tweeting during a gig unless there is something up. Usually she wouldn't even look at her phone....:blink:

T H A T would BLOW! Poor Mika and POOR MFCers that HAD FRONT ROW!!!! I would be LIVID! :hair:

I've already complained to @stgpresents about it!

They need to be told how badly they organised this.

. . . and to think I was SERIOUSLY contemplating the $700.00 flight to get to Seattle for this show - hell maybe would have been worth it, if I bought tix though the venue! :boxed: this sucks!!! Makes all my problems seem so minute in comparison! Cause I can't imagine anything worse then BEING LUCKY enough to get Front Row (without queueing) and to have something like this happen! And WORST of all the people in the front aren't EVEN appreciating their good fortune! :sneaky2: