• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sniff :boxed:

Hope you all have one FABBY time

I need to come to philly one day , its calling me:wub2:

Honestly, when you do let us know, give a call and we can have a meet up lunch or something. :thumb_yello:

I'll video you running up the steps.:naughty:

love,

Jamie

Im kinda liking you Philliy peeps , very friendly :wub2::thumb_yello:

I'm actually from New Jersey. Cumberland COunty NJ so when I was a teen I'd take a bus to South Street a really cool area of Philly, artsy and real edgy, but then it turned into a gentrified area and it became expensive and trendy.

Now I live in Middlesex County (central/north Jersey) so I'm centrally located to go to NYC or Philly easily.

Are other people wearing costumes, or should I wear something normal?

My girls and I are doing masks and eye makeup, Zo-Zo is wearing a quirky little outfit she put together.

Holly D & Lucy are going all out for the Philly show.

You should wear something, go for it. Its great fun :biggrin2:

Cool! Welcome. See you at the show.:biggrin2:

The MFC FLag run was going to be a bunch of us Extreme-Fans running the international MFC Flag up the Philadelphia Museum of Art steps (ala Rocky)

then throw colorful foiled streamers and whatever and dance around, capture it on film and show it on-line.

The flag gets signed by people in line.

That's too bad it sounded like fun :(

I'm worried the weather is really bad today windy & rainy. Not sure I'd want to Q if the weather is like this.

A friend of mine who saw Mika in Toronto told me that Mika brought hot chocalate to her and other in line :shocked:

That's too bad it sounded like fun :(

I'm worried the weather is really bad today windy & rainy. Not sure I'd want to Q if the weather is like this.

A friend of mine who saw Mika in Toronto told me that Mika brought hot chocalate to her and other in line :shocked:

Queueing is a part of the MFC life. Rain/sleet/snow/hail dosen't matter the conditions. You just deal with it. And surprisingly it is still fun no matter how many trees fall down around you! :roftl: Yeah, Mika and his peeps are amazing like that. Last year in NYC they bought us donut holes and hot chocolate. They spoil us WAY too much! :biggrin2:

I think I will feel out of place. I only have jeans and a t-shirt to wear and you all are going "all out". Maybe I'll roll around in glitter before the show??! lol

NO HONEY! You are so right in place . . I am wearing jeans and a T-Shirt. The face is the going all out part I suppose . . . and I have plenty of that for YOU!!!! :naughty:

I bought some glow in the dark-ish face paint sticks, the kind they use for painting little kid's faces at parties and Disney World. Anyone good at painting faces? :naughty::lol3:

hhmmmmm depends . . . WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE . ..

we are cclloowwwnnsss we are ccllloowwwnnsss . . . . :teehee:

hhmmmmm depends . . . WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE . ..

we are cclloowwwnnsss we are ccllloowwwnnsss . . . . :teehee:

No no no, not like that! :lmao: I was just thinking of doing little designs around the eyes, no clown styles, that'd be scary. :teehee:

No no no, not like that! :lmao: I was just thinking of doing little designs around the eyes, no clown styles, that'd be scary. :teehee:

Aaahhhhh SO I am not the o n l y ONE that is afraid of clowns!!!! :roftl: I think we can manage some prettiness!!!! :aah:

Projected weather now is cold and rainy all day. It was like that today and it SUCKED. Are people seriously going to sit in the cold rain from noon on?

--Jack

ha ha ha :freak: That's what ponchos and rain boots were MADE for - MFCers! :roftl: