Mika at the Scala London Sept 11th: Mika 45 minute gig in London!!!

inbar_assaf

I think it's been said he'll be on at 12am.

Caz, I won't be staying until 5am! I doubt Mika will be when he has a gig next day either! Think it's going to be pretty difficult to know when he's gonna leave.

I hope he wouldn't, he's got a good 3 and a half hour trip to Besti!!!

And he's on about 4-5, so he'll have to get an early ferry!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinkin so much on about what to do so i cant sleep....

A nice "friend" would help me if it wasnt cos of what he is doing atm. (touing w. band)

Sucks that its only the 50£ thingy theres the prob. :sneaky2:

As Sara said, it is crazy that the underground doesn not run 24 hrs...at least on a limited service.

Rose, the only way around the flag situ would be to give it to Mika at Blackpool, tell him to take it to Scala and then on to Bestival.............I am sure he could manage to do a small thing like that for us:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

May I just ask................has anyone had any confirmation, ticket wise, other than just the paypal confimation? I just have the email from Paypal saying that I have bought a ticket but nothing from the venue.

May I just ask................has anyone had any confirmation, ticket wise, other than just the paypal confimation? I just have the email from Paypal saying that I have bought a ticket but nothing from the venue.

That's all I have Kath, I've emailed them to ask if that's all I'll need, along with ID, to collect my ticket but no reply yet.

im goin!!!!!! i think

erm 45min?? on the lin it says

Start Time: Friday, September 11, 2009 at 9:00pm

End Time: Saturday, September 12, 2009 at 5:00am

and why is mika not on the scala site??:boxed:

Ok, thanks, seems odd though doesn't it :shocked:

It does, i was in such a mad rush to order my tickets (was at my mum's in North wales, no internet and no internet reception on my phone either!) got a text from Daisy, ran around to a neighbour's and asked very politely if i could borrow their computer! Lol. So just booked my ticket without thinking!

It does, i was in such a mad rush to order my tickets (was at my mum's in North wales, no internet and no internet reception on my phone either!) got a text from Daisy, ran around to a neighbour's and asked very politely if i could borrow their computer! Lol. So just booked my ticket without thinking!

ID??? how old u need to be?:shocked:

me too but when i won the tickets in the bid for itunes we just showed the card we payed for them and id. maybe this is the same thing. but do you think is is real?? mika has not said anything about it and it was set up by facebook this could be anyone when i 1st got the message i didnt do anything then i saw everyone getting tickets so i got one.

WHY BELLA ??? :shocked::shocked:

why? well i wanna see Mika live at the show of course but cant cos the flight prices is so damn high. All the cheap ones are gone. Was a lot 24 hours time ago but now... gone... ny 5 left and they all costs arond 150£... But in the dream there was another option... but i need to check up on that... Was crying when i saw the tix were gone and still makes me sad cos i wanna go a lot but i dont have much money. All have some to do with 50£...

why? well i wanna see Mika live at the show of course but cant cos the flight prices is so damn high. All the cheap ones are gone. Was a lot 24 hours time ago but now... gone... ny 5 left and they all costs arond 150£... But in the dream there was another option... but i need to check up on that... Was crying when i saw the tix were gone and still makes me sad cos i wanna go a lot but i dont have much money. All have some to do with 50£...

really hope you come :aah:

really hope you come :aah:

Hope too! Just checked up on what one of the things in the dreams was about if it would make it cheapter... but it has some to do with stay in London longer. Wonder why sat and sun costs more no matter what time of the year

Hope too! Just checked up on what one of the things in the dreams was about if it would make it cheapter... but it has some to do with stay in London longer. Wonder why sat and sun costs more no matter what time of the year

Because a lot of people work Monday to Friday and have the weekend off so it's peak time for breaks and travel?