Mika Showcase in Brussels

Since it's by JIMtv, I hope and expect it to be on JIMtv anyways. So I think they're going to be very strict.

Probably :boxed:...But then again, they were meant to be very strict and not allow it at iTunes either and in the end they never policed anything, so you never know. Always worth trying I guess hahaha :naughty:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's what I was thinking to ..

But if they don't say anything about it I'll film it anyway, even if it's going to be on tv (it's never the same :bleh:) :wink2:

There are videos of showcases in the past, filmed from the audience .. So we'll see :wink2:

Idd! It really is different on tv or by the audience! That was my thought too :aah: I was about to do some research on showcases :teehee:

Probably :boxed:...But then again, they were meant to be very strict and not allow it at iTunes either and in the end they never policed anything, so you never know. Always worth trying I guess hahaha :naughty:

Idd! I also don't really know what to expect...

I'm going too! Also thanks Katrien!!!

She is our new national hero :teehee:

Thank you sooooo much!

I'm going by train...

Yeah you can get back from Brussels to Antwerp in the evening but I have to go to turnhout and there is no train back that late.:thumbdown:

But it's no problem anymore,I've found an other solution.

So this offer for the car rental is off now.

See you in Brussels Leentje,I'm happy you got a ticket:thumb_yello:

Are you going then Bienie?? That's brilliant, I'm so pleased for you and of course everyone else that has won tickets :thumb_yello:

I am :boing:

Katrien has won a few times (:aah:) and she had a ticket left and thought of me :wub2: So I'm really going! :boing:

(but I do hope I win myself, or that C@rin@ wins .. because I really want her to be there too :wub2:)

I am :boing:

Katrien has won a few times (:aah:) and she had a ticket left and thought of me :wub2: So I'm really going! :boing:

(but I do hope I win myself, or that C@rin@ wins .. because I really want her to be there too :wub2:)

WOW!! Congrats!! :thumb_yello: I soo want to go too... so if you know of any other tickets...please let me know :biggrin2: :biggrin2: after you get one for C@rin@ of course :wink2:

Yeah you can get back from Brussels to Antwerp in the evening but I have to go to turnhout and there is no train back that late.:thumbdown:

But it's no problem anymore,I've found an other solution.

So this offer for the car rental is off now.

See you in Brussels Leentje,I'm happy you got a ticket:thumb_yello:

I'm very happy myself!

I hope I will actually recognise everybody from the MFC :biggrin2:

I'm very happy myself!

I hope I will actually recognise everybody from the MFC :biggrin2:

Don't worry .. you will ..

We'll probably be the only people there around that time :aah: