Finally figured out how to introduce myself!

Angellical1

Hi everyone!

My name is Gianni, 22 soon to be 23. I'm from Aruba (a little island off the coast of Venezuela) I live in Holland right now and I've been trying to figure the website out for approximatly 2 hours :blush-anim-cl:

I just discovered Mika 2 weeks ago :shocked:(I guess I was living under a rock all this time) I had heard of him, but never really listened to the lyrics. But now that I have I'm totally hooked!! :biggrin2:

This man is a genius, he's brilliant...the lyrics are touching and yet the music is cheerful.

I so hope to meet him some day!

Long live the Golden! :thumb_yello:

PS: I LOVE Mika's hair!!!:mf_lustslow:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

Hey Gianni! Welcome!

PS:you're in the right place then,we even have threads and stuff dedicated to his hair or any part of his body for that matter:roftl:

Hey Gianni! Welcome!

PS:you're in the right place then,we even have threads and stuff dedicated to his hair or any part of his body for that matter:roftl:

UH-MAZING!! :mf_lustslow: totally awesome!! those curls really deserve all the attention they can get :wink2:

Guest juliana_penniman

Hi Gianni!!

Welcome to the MFC!, have fun here!! :thumb_yello:

Veo que hablas español, yo soy Juliana de Perú!, espero que la pases genial por acá, hay muchos Threads en español en los que serás bienvenida!!

Besos!!

P.d: Los rulos de Mika son tan bellisimos, yo también los amo, en realidad amo todo lo de él :teehee:

Hi everyone!

My name is Gianni, 22 soon to be 23. I'm from Aruba (a little island off the coast of Venezuela) I live in Holland right now and I've been trying to figure the website out for approximatly 2 hours :blush-anim-cl:

I just discovered Mika 2 weeks ago :shocked:(I guess I was living under a rock all this time) I had heard of him, but never really listened to the lyrics. But now that I have I'm totally hooked!! :biggrin2:

This man is a genius, he's brilliant...the lyrics are touching and yet the music is cheerful.

I so hope to meet him some day!

Long live the Golden! :thumb_yello:

Two hours, you're a star!:roftl:

It took me months and I'm still discovering new things!:naughty:

Welcome to the MFC!:thumb_yello:

Hi Gianni!!

Welcome to the MFC!, have fun here!! :thumb_yello:

Veo que hablas español, yo soy Juliana de Perú!, espero que la pases genial por acá, hay muchos Threads en español en los que serás bienvenida!!

Besos!!

P.d: Los rulos de Mika son tan bellisimos, yo también los amo, en realidad amo todo lo de él :teehee:

Oye q chevere! Perú es una belleza!! estuve ahi en el 2006...es precioso!!:mf_lustslow:

Gracias por la info! beso!!

wow, if it wasn't for you I would have never found out about Aruba, so thanks for new information ;)

I guess since you have lived in Venezuela it would be okay to say: Bienvenido! si?

:welcomeani:

Wow,Aruba :mf_lustslow: I've seen only pictures of it,I'd like to visit someday :wub2: it looks magically.

Well,welcome! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the welcome guys :wink2: and yes Aruba is magical!! you should visit some time :thumb_yello: