MIKA in London - Popstarz Live @ The Scala

Christine

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! It was only a matter of time really wasn't it? :naughty:

Well, I do have a poorly hubby at the mo so I am not quite my usual 'drop everything, it's a Mika gig' self :shocked:

awesome! yay!

Thank you, we will be roomies:thumb_yello:

Hmmmmm Im actually now down this end of the world that weekend , but its a lads weekend , sadly I cant interest them in coming :boxed:

Yes, I agree...............you just need to make an excuse for a few hours....or else convince them to come :thumb_yello:

Who's free the day after? I am, and am hoping to meet Danika after she finishes work at 6. Anyone??

No, sorry...will be back home By 10 :30 am Sat :thumb_yello:

It's a pleasure.....looking forward to this one :thumb_yello: It will be different.

(not that I don't look forward to them all of course:naughty:)

It's gonna be such an intimate gig and I have a feeling the MFC will completely dominate the front row :roftl:

I've posted before to say that I've got a ticket but I can't go to this.

Blanche at Popstarz has said she will re-issue it in another name if I can sell it on.

So........

SPARE TICKET FOR SALE - anyone interested????

We will miss you Ruth:wub2:

I PMed Racha about this today..............I don't knows if she knows about this or would be interested in the ticket?

:shocked: I forgot about Racha .... would love to see her again :thumb_yello:

quite literally, which is fine with me as I am so short :naughty:

we haven't met before have we? or have we? were you at sadler's wells?

Yes...............but don't worry............I never remember who I have met either:naughty: Looking at the dates you have in your sigi, I was at all of those...........I walked back to the tube station with you at Saddlers I do believe:naughty:

Yes...............but don't worry............I never remember who I have met either:naughty: Looking at the dates you have in your sigi, I was at all of those...........I walked back to the tube station with you at Saddlers I do believe:naughty:

:doh::doh:

OBVIOUSLY. With your daughter? Gosh my memory is awful, I'm terribly sorry. There were so many MFCers :aah:

:doh::doh:

OBVIOUSLY. With your daughter? Gosh my memory is awful, I'm terribly sorry. There were so many MFCers :aah:

No worries...........I am often in a similar position and yes...........there were SO many MFCers there.:naughty:

Yes, Abby was there too.

This should be an interesting one!

I have a couple of spare tics...I was hoping that some of my 'non-Mika' friends might make it, but they can't :sneaky2:

Soo...if anyone needs one, let me know!

Looking forward to seeing you Sarah:wub2: