MIKA in London - Popstarz Live @ The Scala

Christine

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My coach gets into Victoria just before 2. I'm planning to grab some food then head the the venue to look at the queue situation. Then dump my bag when I get chance.

check in at the one we stay at is 3pm but don't think they will mind if we're a little early, I am probs coming by train and that gets in just before 1pm so I will have some hanging about to do as well lol.

think I might just find out where and when the night buses go from near kings cross and chuck Vix on one of those, I think a few ppl will have forgotten that the TUBES STOP AT 12PM ISH

check in at the one we stay at is 3pm but don't think they will mind if we're a little early, I am probs coming by train and that gets in just before 1pm so I will have some hanging about to do as well lol.

think I might just find out where and when the night buses go from near kings cross and chuck Vix on one of those, I think a few ppl will have forgotten that the TUBES STOP AT 12PM ISH

Or we can just hitch a ride with Mika's cab, leave him on the street :teehee:

Kath, no reply yet but with it being a bank holiday I didn't really expect one until tomorrow anyway. Not panicing yet!

Yes.....................hopefully they will reply today:thumb_yello:

Hmm...what time is everyone meeting?

IF I book flights (which I am still deliberating over) I will probably be getting in very early on Friday, as the early flight is much cheaper than the afternoon one. If that is the case I will probably go and meet my sister for lunch so I will be heading to the Kings Cross area after lunch.

She is I bought her a ticket, (well sorta got an invisible one like the rest of us) pah she should have bought ME one its the day AFTER MY birthday after all.

Anyway now I am worrying cos I didn't think to book a family room that is the same price even as a twin and double at the travel lodge, I thought Vix would need to get back for work in the morning and she does but now I realize the tubes stop at midnight-ish and she is gonna be stranded, I am going to try to ring travel lodge to see if they will amend my booking but usually they wont do it when it's all done online etc I have had bother once before about it a long while ago, but I will try anyway.

I don't know what else to do unless anyone knows of anyone who she can travel towards Hampstead with after the gig. PM if anyone can help.

Hun ... if you visit the travelodge site and login ... you should be able to ammend your booking online ... I have changed rooms before from Double to Family .... that is if they still have them at the time .... shouldn't be a problem for you to change it .... :thumb_yello:

E-mail i just got.... sended em an email 3 days time ago about about the sound (if you have to yell to hear eachother when Mika isnt on) and light (good to know if you have a lil prob. with too much flashlight... stereoscope...) I was 99% i would come...

Dear Angel

It is basically a nightclub so club lights and sound and not much

seating. Mika is on for 45 mins the rest of the time will be a club.

there are quieter areas in the club if you want to sit and chat as

there are 3 rooms plus an outside smoking area.

Regards

Blanche

E-mail i just got.... sended em an email 3 days time ago about about the sound (if you have to yell to hear eachother when Mika isnt on) and light (good to know if you have a lil prob. with too much flashlight... stereoscope...) I was 99% i would come...

Dear Angel

It is basically a nightclub so club lights and sound and not much

seating. Mika is on for 45 mins the rest of the time will be a club.

there are quieter areas in the club if you want to sit and chat as

there are 3 rooms plus an outside smoking area.

Regards

Blanche

but no idea what time he'll start? will he really start at midnight? :blink:

Booo. What time do you think we'll have to start queuing?

I can't imagine that there are that many fans that will arrive hours before the doors open. We're all staying pretty close by I think so it will be easy enough to see any potental queue forming. Don't wan to queue any earlier than I have to because it's oing to be a long night anyway but for several reason want to be front row!

I can't imagine that there are that many fans that will arrive hours before the doors open. We're all staying pretty close by I think so it will be easy enough to see any potental queue forming. Don't wan to queue any earlier than I have to because it's oing to be a long night anyway but for several reason want to be front row!

same! We're both short aren't we :roftl:

but yeah, staying around the area is a good idea...we might even see Mika enter the venue :wink2:

Except for 2 who prob. would have been a bit hyper (danceing around) and had some to drink... :teehee:

same! We're both short aren't we :roftl:

but yeah, staying around the area is a good idea...we might even see Mika enter the venue :wink2:

Lol, I'm not short, I'm vertically challenged! :aah:

How do they do a sound check and everything? They'd have to do if before everyone arrived...does Mika just sit around in his dresing room for hours afterwards? :boxed: