MIKA in London - Popstarz Live @ The Scala

Christine

thanks so much for the info!

Yes Marianne, I think Sadler's Wells held about that much.

EDIT: JESUS!!! THIS IS THE STAGE APPARENTLY!!!! It's hardly even raised!!!!!!!!! http://www.lmcaudio.co.uk/news/uploads/scala2.JPG

:shocked::shocked:

:woot_jump:

Oh wow! The stage is reaaally low! :eek: :woot_jump:

I hope the queue won't be very long in the afternoon 'cause I can't get there earlier and I want to get to front too. :blink:

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm Im actually now down this end of the world that weekend , but its a lads weekend , sadly I cant interest them in coming :boxed:

What you do...is say "sorry lads, need to go to the toilet, it's a big one!!" You scarper...go to the gig....have a raving good time...go back to the lads thing...and make up this cock and bull story of how you went to the toilet, there was a massive fight you got dragged into, you had to go to the police station...and now you're back! whey-hey sorted!

Lol, I'm not short, I'm vertically challenged! :aah:

How do they do a sound check and everything? They'd have to do if before everyone arrived...does Mika just sit around in his dresing room for hours afterwards? :boxed:

Of course, vertically challenged! :doh:

Hmm good point, I don't know, maybe they do it before the club opens? :blink:

Mika doesn't really stay that long after London Gigs. I've been to 3 London Gigs, and Sadler's Wells was the only gig he hung around after, really.

Oh wow! The stage is reaaally low! :eek: :woot_jump:

I hope the queue won't be very long in the afternoon 'cause I can't get there earlier and I want to get to front too. :blink:

I doubt the queue's will start in the afternoon, personally. But what do I know? :aah:

Of course, vertically challenged! :doh:

Hmm good point, I don't know, maybe they do it before the club opens? :blink:

Mika doesn't really stay that long after London Gigs. I've been to 3 London Gigs, and Sadler's Wells was the only gig he hung around after, really.

I've been to six London gigs and he hung around afterwards at... hmm, two of them? :blink: I can't really say rushing into a cab while signing a couple autographs is hanging around. :mf_rosetinted:

Booo...:sneaky2:

I am very very close to book one where i will be in heathrow at 5 pm and leave 12:05 pm... that will mean i dont have to get up that early and someone can get me to the airport still maybe........?

The tix before it was some where i would be there at 8 in the morening and had to leave a 6:40 in the morning too....

I'll press "enter" if you still can pick me up and get me to the airport? (but cant do any drinks.....)

theres 2 reasons why i cant 1, rob might be coming and if he does he will be getting pissed. and 2, we have areally really busy weekend. and i could really do without mika being on this weekend :shocked: im sooo sorry. if it was anyother weekend i could of done it :tears::huglove: hope you still love me. :blush-anim-cl::shocked:

theres 2 reasons why i cant 1, rob might be coming and if he does he will be getting pissed. and 2, we have areally really busy weekend. and i could really do without mika being on this weekend :shocked: im sooo sorry. if it was anyother weekend i could of done it :tears::huglove: hope you still love me. :blush-anim-cl::shocked:

ohhhh ok! :huglove:

Better luck next time then

best of luck babe :thumb_yello:

Thx! :biggrin2:

I would be on my way if Mika said yes to some i have asked him about twice i think (buy him a drink :teehee::blush-anim-cl: I dont have to be around to watch him drink) Then it would be my best bday party ever!!!! :naughty:

Edited by Dark Angel