Monkee Incoming

CalicoSkies

Heya,

I don't discover current Musicians often. I have a tendency to fall back on my favorites and stick with them. Happily, I recently discovered Mika because I was watching a Sims 2 video that somebody made featuring "Big Girls" I was hooked nearly instantly. Though it took me a little while to realize it was the song and not the silly video that amused me so. (link to said video in a bit)

Anyway. My name is Melanie however feel free to call me Melanie or Monkee. I'm 27, I have a deep love of Dean Martin, The Monkees, The Beatles and apparently Mika has been added to my newest loves. I'm just tickled he's from this decade. :wub2:

I'll be off now but feel free to give me a holler :) Nice to meet ya'll

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya,

I don't discover current Musicians often. I have a tendency to fall back on my favorites and stick with them. Happily, I recently discovered Mika because I was watching a Sims 2 video that somebody made featuring "Big Girls" I was hooked nearly instantly. Though it took me a little while to realize it was the song and not the silly video that amused me so. (link to said video in a bit)

Anyway. My name is Melanie however feel free to call me Melanie or Monkee. I'm 27, I have a deep love of Dean Martin, The Monkees, The Beatles and apparently Mika has been added to my newest loves. I'm just tickled he's from this decade. :wub2:

Ooooh. The Monkees. My first band crush :wub2:

Ahhh, I knew you'd find your way here.

I'm conceitedwombat on Twitter - y'know, the one who has been stalking you. :teehee:

Glad you've found us! Careful, from this point forward, the Mika obsession is a slipperly slope indeed. :naughty:

aw yes. lost cause I am. Considering I've been stuck on the monkees since I was 4 and I still listen to them to this day. Mika is stuck with me for the long haul. Now I see we are like souls in this silliness together or maybe lost munkee's

Hiya! Welcome Monkee!

The Monkees and the Beatles, eh? Well they are fun and melodic. Well it's a good thing you found Mika then. :biggrin2:

At least now you'll have about 2 dozen newer and different songs you can listen to. :teehee:

Fab!

Heya,

The Monkees and the beatles are my favourites too! :biggrin2:

Welcome!