MIKA photoshoot for L'Express, France

DANI56

http://www.vogue.co.uk/blogs/fashion-designers/paul-smith/090827-paul-does-a-photoshoot-with-mika-.aspx

Mika photoshoot for L'Express, France

I was asked to photograph musician Mika for French magazine L'Express showing various designers' winter clothes collections. I photographed him in the Novello Theatre in Covent Garden - a beautiful old theatre which was built in 1903. I managed to shoot ten picture in four hours and luckily the result was great, but sorry, I can't show them until the magazine publishes them.

27 August, 2009

eups14.jpg

5dt36e.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

What? I imagined him a little bit younger is all :roftl:

Like when I heard Matthew Williamson speak...he looks so...foreign looking...and when he spoke with a British accent I didn't quite know what to do with myself. Like Simon Cowell said on an episode of British Got Talent: "It's like hearing a dog miaowing".

Like when I heard Matthew Williamson speak...he looks so...foreign looking...and when he spoke with a British accent I didn't quite know what to do with myself. Like Simon Cowell said on an episode of British Got Talent: "It's like hearing a dog miaowing".

I understand but it sounded really funny!!! Because I said the same thing in my head and then I see your post!!!

U r too funny!!!

Yeah I think the same, on both things that you said:aah:

What's with the cardigan:lmfao:

Never thought I'd see the Starsky cardigan back in. Never :dunno:

That might be a long Aran - but it's not a Starsky - no pattern.

I know because my little brother coveted a Starsky cardigan more that anything earth and we practically had to scour the world to find one for him.

That might be a long Aran - but it's not a Starsky - no pattern.

I know because my little brother coveted a Starsky cardigan more that anything earth and we practically had to scour the world to find one for him.

Patterns are not compulsory. (Although mine had a little border)

They're back!