Mika in Munich - The Atomic Cafè/Bayern3 Live Clubs

robertina

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

big hug for you violet! :huglove: hope the nutella comforted you a little bit - and next time i expect you to be wherever mika is in germany, ticket or not! :sneaky2::naughty:

:huglove: I love Nutella. I'd choose Mika over the world's Nutella supply any day of the week. :fangurl:

And yes. :aah:

Oooh, how I love those pictures... :wub2:

Want to do that night over... and again... and again... and again...:

(mariposa, why did you "zoom in" on my boobs btw??? :roftl: they look huge..)

Me, too. Wanna go back and live that night all over again! :wub2:

*oops* I didn't do that intentionally... :aah:

Thats a great picture of John .. is it just me or is he looking MEGA hot :biggrin2::shocked:

:das:

i'm just thinking that we should start some sort of project for john. iirc he was quite happy that he got the flowers from someone in the club, wasn't he? mika gets so much stuff and john just always has to carry it around for mika! :rolls_eyes:

That's a great idea! He has done so much for us, on so many occasions.

He got that tan in his garden, he said at Blackpool.

Wow! Really? I wish I would get a tan like that in my garden :teehee:

Ha! Wow, that venue was really tiny. Intimidatingly small. :wub2:

Guess I wouldn't have gone for front row there

Thanks for reports and footage I think I will stop mourning at this point and follow Mellody's youtube trail... and then cry a little more...

:aah:

Oh, Violet :huglove:

I will never forget that day!!! It was too great and amazing and awesome! But if I had that every day I would day in a week or so because of a heart attack!!

nah, you'd get used to it and find it boring within a month or so. :naughty: but yes, i've also already thought that i'd love to have groundhog day (murmeltier-tag) from the movie with exactly this day! then i wouldn't have to worry about my contact lens, as i'd know i'd get it at central station, and i could make a perfect wag video in the morning! (though i wouldn't get far enough to win the meet+greet, but what does that matter, thinking of the evening! :lmao:)

Here is my Happy Ending video. Sry for shivering.... But who could do this without shivering?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9As3ga0rY4

love it! your shivering is a lot less disturbing than my dancing and waving on my videos! :naughty: it looks so much closer than my vids, though you were less than 1m away from me. probably because i didn't want to hold the camera in front of my face, but shouldve done, mika flirted with the cameras there and you can even see it very well as it was so close! he looked into mine a few times too, but either i was shaking (dancing) or one time it was for a photo and i didn't want to use a flash when he was so close, so i wouldn't blind him, so that pic turned out completely blurry, pfft... :boxed:

have a pic of the atomic cafe here, so you can see what the club itself looked like... and indeed not many people, i read somewhere that it was only about 200. though that pic was taken a while before the gig started, guess it was a bit fuller later on.

atomic-cafe.jpg

and some posts that i hadn't answered yet:

I tried to text Mellody, but not sure if she got my text. I hope they all have fun!! :thumb_yello:

got your text, thanx! :original: you didn't ask me anything in there though, otherwise of course i'd have answered. :naughty:

Munich09.jpg

:wub2:

lol, i love it how mika and me had similar glitter make up ideas that evening - his was silver instead of gold and was a lot more detailled than mine, but basically we both had a glittering line on our right cheek. :bleh:

Superb!! have we got a set list?

here:

setlist.jpg

he changed the order a bit though, did wag after love today i think... not sure anymore what the actual order was. and he didn't leave the stage before GK, but only before lollipop.

i agree.

i still remember that amazing lollipop jewel they gave mika in florence in 2007...mellody?

yup, this one... :biggrin2: was just bought though, not made by us. :wink2:

award2.jpg

mika-lollipop.jpg

Here is my Happy Ending video. Sry for shivering.... But who could do this without shivering?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9As3ga0rY4

Amazing vid, Leator!

Still can't believe how close we were. :shocked: But this vid proves it!

PS: Does anybody record the interview and the gig tonight? Seems like I won't be at home tonight...so I would be grateful if someone recorded it ;)

Edited by mariposa

Amazing vid, Leator!

Still can't believe how close we were. :shocked: But this vid proves it!

PS: Does anybody record the interview and the gig tonight? Seems like I won't be at home tonight...so I would be grateful if someone recorded it ;)

yup, will do. :wink2: (except if the bayern3 site crashes because all mika fans go there at once. :naughty:)

This is such a great thread! Enjoyed reading it very much. It must have been one of the best gigs so far. So happy to hear that everything was sorted out and the eight extra people were allowed to get in!!

The painting's for sorrow book looked amazing!!!

Huge thanks to everyone who haw posted reports, pics and vids :flowers2:

Karin your vids are fantastic:wub2: