Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate my family. They're always yelling about how fat/moody/ugly/annoying I am.

Those are exactly the sort of people you want to spend your time with. Oh yes.

awww! i love you the way you are!!! :huglove::flowers2:

i realised 1/2 way through music why this : :pbjt: is called pbjt. :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

it's a required class for an associates degree :thumbdown:

Or else I'd never take it.

aww man! sucks!

so you must be like... erm...

i'd be like, yeah, i feel sick, and i can't talk ever!

weird thing is at work i gotta talk to public coz i work in a shop, yet when i go to uni next year and get told to do a speach, i clam up! SUCKS to be me! lol

aww man! sucks!

so you must be like... erm...

i'd be like, yeah, i feel sick, and i can't talk ever!

weird thing is at work i gotta talk to public coz i work in a shop, yet when i go to uni next year and get told to do a speach, i clam up! SUCKS to be me! lol

Well I feel better cause on the first day when he had us stand up and tell our names a couple people broke down in tears and I'm not that bad so it gives ma a little confidence :thumb_yello:

But it's a really short class and we only have a week left and it's only 2 days a week so it's not too bad :biggrin2:

Well I feel better cause on the first day when he had us stand up and tell our names a couple people broke down in tears and I'm not that bad so it gives ma a little confidence :thumb_yello:

But it's a really short class and we only have a week left and it's only 2 days a week so it's not too bad :biggrin2:

awwwwwwww! :huglove: good luck!!!

your sig makes me want to hug Mika.... then you!!!

then Mika again... :mf_rosetinted:

awwwwwwww! :huglove: good luck!!!

your sig makes me want to hug Mika.... then you!!!

then Mika again... :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

thanks.

It makes me really sad and I'm usually in a good mood so I want to change it but at the same time I really love it and I love the line and the pic and the song so I want to keep it. it's so hard to decide!!! :aah:

awww well, i wish you all the luck, you won't need it!

and keep thinking this... at the end of a s*** day, MFC is always here... gets me through the days i work!!!:naughty: