Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when people answer questions about me on facebook.

But apparently someone thinks I would be a good spouse :lol3:

That's not bad as some of the questions on facebook people have answered about me!

For example: Someone answered "yes" to should I not wear tight clothing & do you think I've ever taken steroids :sneaky2:

I hate facebook...

I just said sth to a friend without realizing it's second meaning...i don't want them to think i'm a perv :boxed::roftl:

I just saw STH, stared at it, not knowing what it meant before shouting at the top of my lungs...

"I KNOW! SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! YEAH!"

I feel so stupid now. :blink:

I dun wanna go to work tomorrow. I'd rather stay home and play.

Also I want a Sock Monkey they are selling at wall mart. I tried to make one once and it came out like crap. I'd love to buy a pre-made one. hrm maybe for christmas!

Edited by CalicoSkies

Argh it's soooo late

Why am I still here? :roftl:

MFC will destroy my life :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Same here! Its 23.26 and I havent touched my homework!:biggrin2:

So I'm not the only who feel it, I just got in MFC since sunday night, but since I just went to sleep at midnight or 1AM.

-_-'

What I want to say:

Peace & Love :biggrin2:

My mum just said that she's gonna buy me Louboutin shoes if I'm good at school (sure it will be a problem^^).

And I'm gonna buy Mika's Ticket Tomorow !!!

(Can Money Buy Happiness ? Yeah, it does)

What a **** day...

But things are looking a little more bright when the boy that I like from school tells you that I'll always will have a friend to protect me :wub2: .. I'm glad I have good friends who are there for me when I'm more than likely gonna get beaten up or something bad like that...

Tbh, I still don't know wheather he fancies me back or not! :naughty: ..should I dare my little guts of mine to ask him??

Think im havieng a :fangurl: moment. Not over Mika but a guy from guns n roses i talk to

That's awesome! :thumb_yello:

I sometimes talk/ask questions to Alphabeat but they just won't tell me which one of them I'm talking to. I may have discovered which members of the band reply back to me sometimes.. :mf_rosetinted:

there's a giant fly buzzing round my head...

if it does it one more time i'm gonna go crazy!!

I hate when those big flies do that, just catch it in a little glass and with a piece of paper and let it out the window.. It won't annoy you buzzing around your head and the fly will be happy as it's outside again! :thumb_yello:

I want Russian food! I've never had any before :(

Блины, пирожки, пельмени, борщ, сырники, котлеты... so much yummy-sounding stuff!

i want just any kindda food i think. hungry and dont have anything except for raisins for a week :blink: