Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

Hey I just noticed - Canadian! *hi-five*

Hahah, YAAA BOOII!

*hi fives*

Thought you said youve them compleatly straight? :blink::aah:

I take night-time baths and when I go to bed with wet hair I wake up with it like :shocked:

But if I brushed it and let it dry naturally, yes it is pin straight on it's own :wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah, YAAA BOOII!

*hi fives*

I take night-time baths and when I go to bed with wet hair I wake up with it like :shocked:

But if I brushed it and let it dry naturally, yes it is pin straight on it's own :wub2:

Ah! That sounds like my type of hair...except I gave up straightner for TBWKTMs and I take night time baths and in the morning..well...:aah:

My hair are just a little wavy when they dry naturally...like now, they just dried :biggrin2:

My mom asked me what I wanted from the grocery store, because my dad was taking her there. I was craving some junk food snacks so I said BBQ chips and Froot Loops.

They came home with groceries. While helping put the food away I discovered my mom got my requests. She got the jumbo box of Froot Loops. :shocked: For the BBQ chips she got a tube of BBQ Pringles and a bag of BBQ chips. :shocked:

Wow, I didn't expect that much. :naughty:

Then again one time I told her I like Cheese Strings and...she got me the biggest pack available. :aah:

My mom asked me what I wanted from the grocery store, because my dad was taking her there. I was craving some junk food snacks so I said BBQ chips and Froot Loops.

They came home with groceries. While helping put the food away I discovered my mom got my requests. She got the jumbo box of Froot Loops. :shocked: For the BBQ chips she got a tube of BBQ Pringles and a bag of BBQ chips. :shocked:

Wow, I didn't expect that much. :naughty:

Then again one time I told her I like Cheese Strings and...she got me the biggest pack available. :aah:

Mmmm, fruit loops.

I like the lyrics in the new Ndubz song:

'I've been searching all over facebook, but I can't seem to find you, I really need to find you, baby I need you,'

I wonder if they found that person on facebook?? Maybe that person is on there but not appearing on the search results... :glasses2: