Mika @ Blackpool Sept. 5th 2009 - PICS, VIDEOS AND GIG REPORTS

mari62

OHHHHH I get it lol!! Bless him for being cautious though, smart.

Its fair enough I just feel bad that I put him in a position that he thought that ! Perhaps it was because it was personalised.:blush-anim-cl:

I always focus on the stuff I feel bad about rather than enjoying the good - I have a photo and he touched my shoulder in a nice affectionate way (well I think so anyhow) :aah:

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its fair enough I just feel bad that I put him in a position that he thought that ! Perhaps it was because it was personalised.:blush-anim-cl:

I always focus on the stuff I feel bad about rather than enjoying the good - I have a photo and he touched my shoulder in a nice affectionate way (well I think so anyhow) :aah:

He was just cautious, that's natural. But he believed you! So no need to worry :naughty:

I wanna see the photo :wub2:

You will see it tomorrow. I'm in my hotel room and I left my usb cable at home.

That's fair dos :thumb_yello:

AGAIN - great minds think alike!!!! :das:

OOooohhh yes . . . Oh Mika I feel faint . . *thud* - STAND BACK people, I know CPR. :licks_lips:

He can give me the kiss of life any day :naughty::teehee:

anyway, I'm off to bed folks. Glad everything went BEAUTIFULLY, looking forward to hearing all the wonderful reports tomorrow!!

Night MFC! Congrats on kicking ass!

That's fair dos :thumb_yello:

He can give me the kiss of life any day :naughty::teehee:

anyway, I'm off to bed folks. Glad everything went BEAUTIFULLY, looking forward to hearing all the wonderful reports tomorrow!!

Night MFC! Congrats on kicking ass!

Good Night!!! :bye: