Mika @ Blackpool Sept. 5th 2009 - PICS, VIDEOS AND GIG REPORTS

mari62

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should elaborate, we didn't go out to eat with with Mika.

We are in a bar getting trolled without him, ha ha!

He didn't do the fish and chip thing as hecwas a little worse for wear after last night, and being on a tram this afternoon!

Lightweight!

LOL!!!

He didn't do the fish and chip thing as hecwas a little worse for wear after last night, and being on a tram this afternoon!

Lightweight!

LOL!!!

Lightweight indeed!! Lol!!! You should tweet him that! :roftl:

I just got back from the gig!

What an amazing night, it's the first time I've got to see Mika live and he was as brilliant as I'd imagined. Had such a brilliant view, I was stood behind a load of MFCers all in their gold hats haha, didnt have one of my own thought. I'd like to say thanks to a lady as well for letting me and my friend know we were at the right stage, (I dont know her name, just that she had on a gold hat and had long dark hair). What a nightmare that could have been to go to the other stage haha!

Mika himself was sooooo good, and looking great as always. He got the crowd really worked up with 'Blame it on the girls' which has got to be a triumph for a new song. His cover of 'Faith' was excellent and his set had to be the best of the evening! It was all covered in sliver glittery stuff and there were umbrella's and trash cans (one of which Mika played) dotted around. Then he played lollipop to finish.

Thats about it for my report, I'm still buzzing! I came home all covered in glitter and wouldnt have it any other way! An amazing night, it went way to fast.

Lightweight!

LOL!!!

Thanks Rose. People were wondering if you guys got any other songs that weren't broadcast?

What an amazing night, it's the first time I've got to see Mika live and he was as brilliant as I'd imagined. Had such a brilliant view, I was stood behind a load of MFCers all in their gold hats haha, didnt have one of my own thought. I'd like to say thanks to a lady as well for letting me and my friend know we were at the right stage, (I dont know her name, just that she had on a gold hat and had long dark hair). What a nightmare that could have been to go to the other stage haha!

Mika himself was sooooo good, and looking great as always. He got the crowd really worked up with 'Blame it on the girls' which has got to be a triumph for a new song. His cover of 'Faith' was excellent and his set had to be the best of the evening! It was all covered in sliver glittery stuff and there were umbrella's and trash cans (one of which Mika played) dotted around. Then he played lollipop to finish.

Thats about it for my report, I'm still buzzing! I came home all covered in glitter and wouldnt have it any other way! An amazing night, it went way to fast.

Thank you for the report!:wub2:

Happy to hear you had a great night!:thumb_yello:

Good report ! I'm too tired to do my report. Only to say I was at the barrier at the front, Mika was FULL of energy. Came out afterwards and told the MFC we were awesome (or similar) and that we are always great for him.

I gave him the necklace (the cassette one) which he really liked, then followed him around until I got a photo (and then he was really worried I was from the website and he was endorsing it - which I felt SOOOO bad about as it was not the case). Thanks kt4mika for getting the photo for me ! I Love You xx

He touched my shoulder as he left - awww (I'm only 5ft 3). He posed for photo's with the MFC (about 5 or 6 photo's in fact). He was adorable !

Had an amazing day and really happy to have met you all (so many names to remember !). MFC ROCKS !!!!!!!! :wub2::biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

Good report ! I'm too tired to do my report. Only to say I was at the barrier at the front, Mika was FULL of energy. Came out afterwards and told the MFC we were awesome (or similar) and that we are always great for him.

I gave him the necklace (the cassette one) which he really liked, then followed him around until I got a photo (and then he was really worried I was from the website and he was endorsing it - which I felt SOOOO bad about as it was not the case). Thanks kt4mika for getting the photo for me ! I Love You xx

He touched my shoulder as he left - awww (I'm only 5ft 3). He posed for photo's with the MFC (about 5 or 6 photo's in fact). He was adorable !

Had an amazing day and really happy to have met you all (so many names to remember !). MFC ROCKS !!!!!!!! :wub2::biggrin2::mf_lustslow:

so glad you had a wonderful time, but I don't understand the bit on bold :naughty:

so glad you had a wonderful time, but I don't understand the bit on bold :naughty:

I bought the cassette necklace from a website and got it personalised with Mika on it. He wanted to make sure that I wasn't from said website getting someone famous to endorse the products ! I didn't get what he was saying at first either.

He wanted to make sure his pic wasn't gonna appear on a website saying - I think this necklace is great - buy them !

Hope that explains.....:blush-anim-cl:

I bought the cassette necklace from a website and got it personalised with Mika on it. He wanted to make sure that I wasn't from said website getting someone famous to endorse the products ! I didn't get what he was saying at first either.

He wanted to make sure his pic wasn't gonna appear on a website saying - I think this necklace is great - buy them !

Hope that explains.....:blush-anim-cl:

OHHHHH I get it lol!! Bless him for being cautious though, smart.