mari62

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stop looking at this, it has to be the cutest picture ever!:wub2:

SAME!! LOVE IT!!! :biggrin2::wub2:

I really liked Alan Carr after I'd seen him on the friday/sunday night project(s) on youtube. Then I randomly found his biography in the Copenhagen airport, bought it, laughed like an idiot on flights (and got plenty of weird looks :teehee:) and fell in love with him. :wub2: Sorry, end of irrelevant rant. :naughty:

Not long now

Time is seeming to stand still . . guess it is always like that when you are REALLY looking forward to something . . especially when you are counting down the weeks/days/hours/minutes/seconds/milliseconds :teehee:

?????? :shocked: Don't know the story behind this one? Please do tell :D

There was a MFC jacket project created by Foalbaby14 and MusicFreak . . they gave Mika the jacket in NYC (I was there :teehee:) and he said to watch out cause he would definitley be wearing the jacket! He wore it in the WAG video and he wore it TONIGHT!!!!! :boing:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18361&highlight=mika+jacket+patches

SAME!! LOVE IT!!! :biggrin2::wub2:

I really liked Alan Carr after I'd seen him on the friday/sunday night project(s) on youtube. Then I randomly found his biography in the Copenhagen airport, bought it, laughed like an idiot on flights (and got plenty of weird looks :teehee:) and fell in love with him. :wub2: Sorry, end of irrelevant rant. :naughty:

I’m definitely putting this book tip on my list of books to look for in London or in airports!

I love biographies!:wink2:

Got Rupert Everett’s, Chris Moyle’s, Dawn French’s, Michael Parkinson’s and Russell Brand’s so far, you never find this kind of books in Sweden!

And the airport book shops have turned out to be actual gold-mines!:thumb_yello:

There was a MFC jacket project created by Foalbaby14 and MusicFreak . . they gave Mika the jacket in NYC (I was there :teehee:) and he said to watch out cause he would definitley be wearing the jacket! He wore it in the WAG video and he wore it TONIGHT!!!!! :boing:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18361&highlight=mika+jacket+patches

:boing: :boing: *thud* i'm soo excited!!!

Without the writing..

3890221379bfdb5990afb.jpg

Mika plays live for Alan Carr on a moving tram

He's really lucky he still has that hat.

If I'd noticed it sooner, he was wearing it on his belt when be came out to see us, and I only saw it when he was leaving, I'd have had it!LOL!!!

I LOVE that hat!

One more thing, when first came out, this couple were waiting with us, and the lady took photos and asked questions, and the guy asked to shake his hand, which being polite, Mika did.

This happened right where I was sitting, Mika was in front of me, and the guy was the other side of some chairs, between him and Mika.

Well the guyafte shaking hands wouldn't let go, and I was watching Mikas face as he starte looking slightly concerned. Next thing the guy starts pulling Mika towards him and through the cchairs and Mika lost his balance, almost falling over the chairs.

Me and Kath shouted at the guy to let go, and the heck did he think he was doing, to which he replied, something like I want him over here with me. Luckily he let go, and Mika quickly pulled back and backed away. But the guy didn't look embarrassed or anything, and thev woman with him didn't look alarmed at what happened!

Thankfully, Mika knew they weren't with us and ensconsed himself into our group away from the guy, who somehow managed to get a pic with him later, but no more problems, luckily.

It worries me that there are people like that out there.

It was certainly an awkward and slightly tense moment, that this guy didn't care if he'd hurt Mika, just as long as he'd got what he wanted.

I don't understand why they have to do this?

Mika was clearly really happy coming out and talking to us, and this guys stupidness could have ruined, what was a special moment for us, and it seems Mika.

I'm on the phone with musicfreak:tears:

Are there pictures or videos?

Rak1 musicfreak was also a part of the project, just wanted to let you know:wink2:

My apologies to her, at the time I was writing in a hurry while waiting for Mika to come out, and could only remember your name.

I 'm sorry :-(

Aahhhh THAT jacket!!! :biggrin2: That is absolutely friggin fantastic!!! :yay: (Both jacket and fact :teehee:)

One more thing, when first came out, this couple were waiting with us, and the lady took photos and asked questions, and the guy asked to shake his hand, which being polite, Mika did.

This happened right where I was sitting, Mika was in front of me, and the guy was the other side of some chairs, between him and Mika.

Well the guyafte shaking hands wouldn't let go, and I was watching Mikas face as he starte looking slightly concerned. Next thing the guy starts pulling Mika towards him and through the cchairs and Mika lost his balance, almost falling over the chairs.

Me and Kath shouted at the guy to let go, and the heck did he think he was doing, to which he replied, something like I want him over here with me. Luckily he let go, and Mika quickly pulled back and backed away. But the guy didn't look embarrassed or anything, and thev woman with him didn't look alarmed at what happened!

Thankfully, Mika knew they weren't with us and ensconsed himself into our group away from the guy, who somehow managed to get a pic with him later, but no more problems, luckily.

It worries me that there are people like that out there.

It was certainly an awkward and slightly tense moment, that this guy didn't care if he'd hurt Mika, just as long as he'd got what he wanted.

Holy crap! :shocked:

The idea of someone disrespecting Mika like that makes me slightly insane.

It seems that sometimes people simply lose touch with the fact that he's a person, just like anyone else, and that's not how you treat a fellow human being. How stupid can people be?! :sneaky2:

Maybe that's why Mika was all full of MFC love tonight. No matter how nuts we are, we're never THAT nuts. :naughty: