The 'thank you MFC' thread

celesteee

29 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I have been a member of MFC for 1 year today and I think it is time to say thank you. I really only did one thing worth mentioning last year and that is joining the MFC. Thank you for letting me be part of your family. :huglove:      :wootjump:

And I also want to apologise if I hurt any of you, that was never my intention. I admit that sometimes I have a sense of humour that takes some getting used to. And add to that, sometimes I want to speak my mind too much, which can come across as mean, which is not my intention at all. :sorry:

I hope to be part of your family for a long time to come. :group_hug:

And we are happy to have you with us :hug: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Hi MFC and MFCers :bye:

I wanted to thank you so much for all the support, all the love and all the fun over all this time :group_hug:

You guys are the best :wub2:

When life is good we all celebrate this together and when it gets rough you are always around too 💞

I'm so glad I found Mika and MFC 💖

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such a welcoming and caring family :huglove:

• Like 6

On 11/12/2015 at 8:15 AM, midnightthemagnificent said:

Ah! Thank you. Yep, that was what I remembered. I think I'd only gotten enough points for a wallpaper. Cheers!

Me too...oh the memories :wub2:

I got a wallpaper too :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

On 7/13/2021 at 10:06 AM, Prisca said:

I have been a member of MFC for 1 year today and I think it is time to say thank you. I really only did one thing worth mentioning last year and that is joining the MFC. Thank you for letting me be part of your family. :huglove:      :wootjump:

And I also want to apologise if I hurt any of you, that was never my intention. I admit that sometimes I have a sense of humour that takes some getting used to. And add to that, sometimes I want to speak my mind too much, which can come across as mean, which is not my intention at all. :sorry:

I hope to be part of your family for a long time to come. :group_hug:

I looooove your sense of humor @Prisca :hug: I may be late seing this but I'm so happy you found MFC :wub2: Happy (belated :doh:) first MFC anniversary to you 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

:hug: :huglove:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I looooove your sense of humor @Prisca :hug: I may be late seing this but I'm so happy you found MFC :wub2: Happy (belated :doh:) first MFC anniversary to you 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

:hug: :huglove:

:hug:  :huglove:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, dancinginsanremo said:

I just wanna share that I think this group is so neat and way more active than I thought it would be. With the tour going on it’s so fun to see and hear about the meetups online and the positive energy you all bring :D 

Thanks! We really wish everyone could appreciate the great energy and camaderie here! Glad you found us!

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

Wandering around the Forums and found this thread. Noticed that nobody had thanked MFC for a year and a half! Well! This is hardly an anniversary for me—-I have only been here for (counts on fingers) five months! But since I have been saying wonderful things about you all every chance I get, I thought I would post here officially that you are all simply the best. Members are warm, kind, welcoming, incredibly knowledgeable, and—-for me, this may be the most important—funny. And—you have great taste. And the website as a whole is the most indescribably comprehensive resource imaginable. Thanks for being there.

I want to add how great it is that in the beginning, as I researched Mika, MFC was featured prominently in the results. It never would have occurred to me to join a fan club, and I couldn’t have possibly imagined how much such a group would have to

offer.

Edited by QueenBigFat
  • Like 3