Good gone girl on 3FM

goudje0

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ Giel Beelen just played "Good gone girl" in his morningshow.

My 6 yearold son who is a diehard Mikafan immediatly recognized it as a Mikasong. It sounded good. We only heard half of it, but also hearing half for the first time makes us happy!:biggrin2:

oh! that's great! :wub2: can't wait to listen to it ! :boing:

At italian radios I've always listened to WAG ( just WAG and no other new songs :( )

I don't know this guy, but is he a bit thick?

Please tell me he's not one of Holland' foremost music spotters

I believe he always kinda liked Mika, but he's not a fan of tbwntm.. :sad:

He is one of the most popular radio deejays here, so I hope his opinion will change... :teehee:

isn't that illegal? i mean, playing unreleased songs without the artists consent?

Of course it is, he's got the album from a torrent site (which is illegal, and it was a leak so it is double illegal). But the dj doesn't really care (and tbh I don't really either as long as he doesn't upload it as a file on the internet).

Guest roelvano
Of course it is, he's got the album from a torrent site (which is illegal, and it was a leak so it is double illegal). But the dj doesn't really care (and tbh I don't really either as long as he doesn't upload it as a file on the internet).

Hehe noo noo, he didn't download it on a torrent site!

Downloading IS NOT illegal (in holland not)

Someone send it to him by email, he says it in his comment before GGG ;)

23.40min. this whole item starts!

I already mentioned it yesterday though ;)

Hehe noo noo, he didn't download it on a torrent site!

Downloading IS NOT illegal (in holland not)

Someone send it to him by email, he says it in his comment before GGG ;)

23.40min. this whole item starts!

I already mentioned it yesterday though ;)

Oh, yeah he says someone (whose first name is the same as yours, what a coincidence:aah:) sent him a link so I supposed it was from a torrent but it doesn't have to be. Sorry.

And I know that downloading isn't illegal here (there are rules for it though so I don't know if he got it legal or illegal) but in most countries it is. And I think it is illegal to play someones music without permission and certainly when it isn't released yes (but don't pin me down on it, I'm not SURE).

I didn't see your post in this thread from yesterday.:boxed:

Guest roelvano
Oh, yeah he says someone (whose first name is the same as yours, what a coincidence:aah:) sent him a link so I supposed it was from a torrent but it doesn't have to be. Sorry.

And I know that downloading isn't illegal here (there are rules for it though so I don't know if he got it legal or illegal) but in most countries it is. And I think it is illegal to play someones music without permission and certainly when it isn't released yes (but don't pin me down on it, I'm not SURE).

I didn't see your post in this thread from yesterday.:boxed:

Well it's Giel Beelen, you know he loves illegal things ha!

[offtopic] he also had the NEW, leakes Tiesto cd, coming out Oktobre [\offtopic]

I posted in the thread GGG ! I didn't know where or what haha

[offtopic] he also had the NEW, leakes Tiesto cd, coming out Oktobre [\offtopic]

what a total freak. i suppose he smokes dope too, if he loves illegal things.

i hope someone shoots him seeing thats illegal too.

Guest roelvano

OMFG! I think you are totally crazy!! You can't say somehing like that about someone who you don't know!! Tis is freaky, you CAN NOT say that about someone!!!!!

Holland rocks:mf_rosetinted:

Duuuh. WE live there:mf_rosetinted:

I believe he always kinda liked Mika, but he's not a fan of tbwntm.. :sad:

He is one of the most popular radio deejays here, so I hope his opinion will change... :teehee:

I think Giel is awesome. And I think he'll change his mind.:naughty:

He has a lot of unreleased leaked albums which he plays. And not only Giel, but also Eric Corton. Yesterday he played some songs of the new Muse album, which I believe, isn't released yet either.

I don't really care if they do, I think people should be able to first hear the songs before they buy an album, and this is a nice oppurtunity for people to hear them, without getting them off of torrent sites.

*laughs really hard*

No, I don't think he does.

OMFG! I think you are totally crazy!! You can't say somehing like that about someone who you don't know!! Tis is freaky, you CAN NOT say that about someone!!!!!

now now, dont give yourself a hemorrage :wags_finger:

Duuuh. WE live there:mf_rosetinted:

I think Giel is awesome. And I think he'll change his mind.:naughty:

He has a lot of unreleased leaked albums which he plays. And not only Giel, but also Eric Corton. Yesterday he played some songs of the new Muse album, which I believe, isn't released yet either.

I don't really care if they do, I think people should be able to first hear the songs before they buy an album, and this is a nice oppurtunity for people to hear them, without getting them off of torrent sites.

*laughs really hard*

No, I don't think he does.

Lol pysco DJ. And you're right, it is a good opertunity, i still would have preferred he wait until the release date though :dunno:

i guess sertain people cant control themselves

cough cough *glares at you*

just kidding love you anyway :mf_rosetinted:

:huglove:

I mean, then it's really like sticking someone's eye out (or however you say that:naughty:)

I mean, if you download it, okay, great, good for you, but keep it to yourself and don't go and spread things around everywhere, cause other people made the choice not to download it, or didn't even know it leaked or anything, and surely we want to keep it like that, right?

The show is already on his site, and if they played just before you posted it it has got to be found here: http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/streams?/radio3/vara/giel/20090908-07.wma.

I'm going to listen to it now, then I'll post when the song starts (might take an hour or so).

EDIT: I'm listening to it now, he's got the whole album from Mexico incl Loverboy.

You've got to start listening if you want to hear snippets of some of the tracks from 24:45 on, the whole song Good Gone Girl starts at about 26:00!!

Giel says: I think I will have to apologize to the record compagny, because I already have the new album of Mika...! Don't know if you are waiting for it, but I think it's great! I have to play some of it later on!

At 23.45 he says the following: this is gonna be something too. With thanks to, I don't know if I can give you my source but Roel van Oeteren has send me via a web link the new album from Mika. And it will take a while before it is officially released, The Boy Who Knew too Much, 21 September is the official date, that is really only in two weeks, but what mishappens more lately is that it is for a short while available on a download site. It also happened to Anouk, 3 or 4 people in Holland have her album already, the same thing has happened nota bene in Mexico, but yeah: things happen fast and so I have it here!

The whole album 12 tracks, 13 even I also have the bonus track. We can go through the album together, it really is real Mika, you know of course the hit single from this moment (he plays a bit of WAG here) he start with that and yeah it is nice. Track 2 is Blame it on the Girls this is a bit weird, sample-fied song eventually he goes wild as we know Mika, (plays a bit of BIOTG) Makes you think of everything I have to say. Rain is a Spice Girl like track. Okay, I will skip through it a bit, airing the whole album is not very useful I think. It are songs, well you know Mika, which are completely different from beginning till the ending, (plays a bit of See You) is good for Christmas. (Plays a bit of Blue Eyes) I can let you hear more but I will air one song, I like that. This is Good Gone Girl (Plays GGG) Is nice isn't it? Perhaps I will air more of this this week, or for sure before the album is officially out in 2 weeks. It half past seven, this was Mika for all clarity. Illegal but the whole album, that is what you can hear here on this station.

Pheeww: this is quite difficult, hope you're interested in my not so good translation....

I mean, if you download it, okay, great, good for you, but keep it to yourself and don't go and spread things around everywhere, cause other people made the choice not to download it, or didn't even know it leaked or anything, and surely we want to keep it like that, right?

That's why I disagree that the DJ should be playing tracks from an unreleased album on the radio, saying that a listener sent it to him and it's an illegal copy. He's letting the entire country know that it's available for free download and all they have to do is go find it. If he waits until the album is released at least they have the option to purchase the tracks at that point if they want to listen to it.