A random request for help.

MiKaL00v3

Okay.

Well, this may seem really weird or whatever but I need help. Help from one of you crazy people out there. The thing is, I feel the same way about Mika as you all do but where I am, I hardly ever have time to go on internet and see. See whatever. Everything. Anything. Nothing. Whatever. If it has anything to do with Mika I'm interested in it, whether I like it or not. And lately, so many things have been happening to do with Mika, and I'm missing them all :( even when I do connect I see things and don't understand what's happening. I feel lost. I guess what I'm asking, is if anyone is willing to help me out. Just tell me whenever anything happens, even the smallest thing. I don't care. I just need to be found. To catch up and stay up. Just that. One person to tell me whatever, from radio things to articles. I know that you guys are the most supportive ppl ever as I've been on the MFC for wht seems like, I dno exactly, ages. But I've learnt in that however big or small length of time that you guys are the best. You reaally are. All of you. So I thought that maybe my ridiculous request would be okay here. Can anyone help ? Unfortunately, all I can offer you in return is friendship, but I hope that's enough. :blush-anim-cl:

Mods, if ths thread is really just a ludicrous idea of mine and is sure not to work or if there's smth wrong with it, feel free to do what you need ;D

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.

Well, this may seem really weird or whatever but I need help. Help from one of you crazy people out there. The thing is, I feel the same way about Mika as you all do but where I am, I hardly ever have time to go on internet and see. See whatever. Everything. Anything. Nothing. Whatever. If it has anything to do with Mika I'm interested in it, whether I like it or not. And lately, so many things have been happening to do with Mika, and I'm missing them all :( even when I do connect I see things and don't understand what's happening. I feel lost. I guess what I'm asking, is if anyone is willing to help me out. Just tell me whenever anything happens, even the smallest thing. I don't care. I just need to be found. To catch up and stay up. Just that. One person to tell me whatever, from radio things to articles. I know that you guys are the most supportive ppl ever as I've been on the MFC for wht seems like, I dno exactly, ages. But I've learnt in that however big or small length of time that you guys are the best. You reaally are. All of you. So I thought that maybe my ridiculous request would be okay here. Can anyone help ? Unfortunately, all I can offer you in return is friendship, but I hope that's enough. :blush-anim-cl:

Mods, if ths thread is really just a ludicrous idea of mine and is sure not to work or if there's smth wrong with it, feel free to do what you need ;D

Hi there!

There's nothing wrong with your idea and I'm sure we're all crazy enough here to help you!

There are sites that can help you too

mikawebsite.com (in French) very complete with all the updated news about Mika

Mika's myspace (in English)

mikasounds.com

You could also use google alerts to get Mika's news daily in you e-mails; I do that and it works fine

You also have several Mika fan clubs on facebook you could join (and you can also subscribe to Mika's facebook alerts)

If you are on facebook, e-mail me your facebook identity and I will add you to my friends; I keep many friends updated about mika that way

Follow Mika on twitter and tweetpics too

I will also post on your message board when I hear something new!

Would that help you?

Bye for now.

I really like Twitter, because it's so straight forward, and that's what I need. All you do on Twitter is write small messages, like sending a text. If you follow @mikasounds you'll get to know what Mika is up to, and the latest info always goes here. His official website

http://www.mikasounds.com

Also, if you have time each day to come on this fan site and check the News and Press section, you'll see the latest news we have, and it doesn't take long to just look at the list for any new info threads.

Hope that's been some help. If you want friends that easy too. You can follow me on Twitter. My Twitter link is under my siggy.

• 1 month later...

Tu vois il y a plein de possibilités pour suivre l'actualité de Mika!!!

As tu acheté tes places pour Marseille , Nice ?

Enfin je ne sais pas quel age tu as et si tu peux te rendre aux concerts?

Une ancienne Aixoise!!

Sorry , i tried to help in french it's easier for me !:mf_rosetinted: