2009 - Mika in Paris Match!

Rain

Yay! Mika finally appears in Paris Match!

Great article and lovely pictures for you guys.

65s87p.jpg

2akikap.jpg

And so you can appreciate it even more ... :naughty::wub2:

I took some bigger photos! It's no super quality though, but I will try and post better ones later.

aze2r6.jpg

14jb5fc.jpg

with Ella:wub2::mf_lustslow:

e01xrn.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Translation (attempt, at least)

First step. Saturday 4 april. It's been 3 weeks since Mika's in LA. Surrounded by his sister Yasmine and Ian, one of his managers, he tackles the final phase, namely the most determining part With 6 million albums sold worldwide, he knows everyone expects a lot from him : His fans, his record company, his family. Therefore, the boy worries. "Nobody has ever listened to it. It is a baptism by fire."

The place is situated in a remote neighbourhood in Los Angeles.

It looks like a garage, stuck between dull buildings. That's where he had already worked and where he decided to come back to find again the good vibes he needs, as if everything was normal. But Mika definitely knows that nothing is normal. "I would be said that nobody bought CDs anymore and that my my music was too unique ... and then nothing happened like it had been predicted. I don't believe in miracles, but you see ..."

At the time of showing the new tracks, the singer is doubtful. He asks the photographer and his team to get out of the studio. Thierry, his French press agent is the only one who is allowed to stay. Mika hesitates and eventually presses the button. We Are Golden sounds like a hit immediately, followed by Rain and Blame it on the Girls. Instantaneous classics. Mika finally smiles. "This record deals with my turbulent adolescence, and my obsessions at the time. It reflects my own 90s, when I would dream about greatness and beauty." Born in 83 , Mika was raised with numerous siblings, subjected to a loving mother but ready to anything for her children to make it. And above all to come along with Mika's distinctness.

here is one part. I go on with what's left ...

Edited by Rain

Translation (attempt, at least)

First step. Saturday 4 april. It's been 3 weeks since Mika's in LA. Surrounded by his sister Yasmine and Ian, one of his managers, he tackles the final phase, namely the most determining part With 6 million albums sold worldwide, he knows everyone expects a lot from him : His fans, his record company, his family. Therefore, the boy worries. "Nobody has ever listened to it. It is a baptism by fire."

The place is situated in a remote neighbourhood in Los Angeles.

It looks like a garage, stuck between dull buildings. That's where he had already worked and where he decided to come back to find again the good vibes he needs, as if everything was normal. But Mika definitely knows that nothing is normal. "I would be said that nobody bought CDs anymore and that my my music was too unique ... and then nothing happened like it had been predicted. I don't believe in miracles, but you see ..."

At the time of showing the new tracks, the singer is doubtful. He asks the photographer and his team to get out of the studio. Thierry, his French press agent is the only one who is allowed to stay. Mika hesiates and eventually presses the button. We Are Golden sounds like a hit immediately, followed by Rain and Blame it on the Girls. Instantaneous classics. Mika finally smiles. "This record deals with my turbulent adolescence, and my obsessions at the time. It reflects my own 90s, when I would dream about greatness and beauty." Born in 83 , Mika was raised with numerous siblings, subjected to a loving mother but ready to anything for her children to make it. And above all to come along with Mika's distinctness.

here is one part. I go on with what's left ...

thanks elise:thumb_yello:

since the letters on the scans are too small to read this is hugely appreciated :flowers2:

the pic with Ella is................... :swoon:

but he looked tired (and thus a little bit older) in the 1st one:boxed:

Hmmm, no it was done on purpose! LOL

he is under a school bus and he pretends to be bored, like he was at school ...