Elton John

Dark Angel

Just seached or a thread for Elton john and i found nothing. No thread about EJ. im schocked.

I think EJ is suck an amazing singer and more than amazing when it comes to play the piano... basicly one of the things he is most known for. I love his music voice ect. and have for many year. I cant imagine a "music world" without EJ :shocked:

I have loved his music for many many years. My mum is a fan of him and have bee since he started in the 70s. Have had so much fun to his music and changed in a strange way when i moved away from home when i was 14.. the fun with only me and my mum to EJ got more fun. i have seen him live a few times and meet him ones. My mum is a queen and Mika fan too so there have been a few time where it have been just me and her out for dinner or whatever we deside, with a few drinks, beer, danceing and singng to EJ, Queen and Mka

Edited by Dark Angel

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While i wouldnt call myself a huge EJ fan, I used to LOVE him as a young one :wub2:

His music is still my guilty pleasure.. and I will ALWAYS love the episode of the muppets he starred in.. genius.. one of my favorite pieces of televison of all time :naughty:

Crocodile Rock? :roftl:

The Crocodiles :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Gooo Animal (drums).......

Edited by Dark Angel

Drove past his house a few months ago. :original:

i think my mum woud kill to do that... But he has more than one home. One one she wanna see is the ne in the Uk!!! She knows where.... all i need to know is where the nearest hospital is...

Edited by Dark Angel

Billy Brown always reminded me of early Elton John (GBYBR era)...you know, the kinda song when Elton's singing about a prostitute that only has one arm and she's dying, but it really sounds all happy and dandy when you don't really listen to the lyrics? lolol

I have seen Elton live twice as well...enjoyed it a lot! Especially when he performed in my city, which is a city that never gets big acts.

Oh, and Mika's musical style reminds me a bit of Elton's. I've always thought he was more Elton than Freddie. :teehee:

I've always thought the same! I've never been into Queen (but scared to say it because its likely certain people would shoot me) And i've always found Mika way more EJ styles than Freddie.

• 3 months later...
Elton and Mika do a performance togther :swoon: Just the thought :fangurl:

That'd be awesome! :wub2:

I saw Elton perform last October and he was amazing!

(And he's got almost as much inflatable things + glitter + balloons as Mika has. Or maybe even more. :naughty:)

• 2 months later...

He's my biggest idol and is also the first one. I'm a huge fan here. Seen him twice and is going to see him 2 times more in June

Elt is going to put out a new album this October, look out for it

PS: Somehow I think Mika is an offspring of both Freddie and Elton, however they produced the guy is beyond me but I still think that.

And I also think Mika and Lady Ga Ga are sibling, children of Elton and Freddie :biggrin2:

He's my biggest idol and is also the first one. I'm a huge fan here. Seen him twice and is going to see him 2 times more in June

Elt is going to put out a new album this October, look out for it

PS: Somehow I think Mika is an offspring of both Freddie and Elton, however they produced the guy is beyond me but I still think that.

And I also think Mika and Lady Ga Ga are sibling, children of Elton and Freddie :biggrin2:

new album in Oct? cant wait :yay::boing: