MIKA on GOOD MORNING AMERICA - Friday, Sept. 25 2009

Suzy

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart races when I think I could go, but I already am taking off from my jobs to see his NYC concert and I'll be thrashed the Monday after the show.

I will record and relive the memories of GMA 07 fondly.

This is his 3rd time at GMA.

3rd?

What did I miss??? :blink:

Mika has enough money that he could take a limo to his hotel but instead he takes the subway. :lmfao:

The last time I was on the subway an old guy tried to sit on me. Rilo is my witness. :naughty:

Anyway, have fun tomorrow! I was going to go but decided not to since I was afraid I'd travel for 7 hours and not be able to make it inside the studio. :aah: I bet he preforms WAG and ummmm BIOTG or Touches You.

Umm I think GMA airs from 7-9 so that'd be 4 in Cali. Who knows when he'll actually be on it though. They'll probably wait until the very end to make people tune into the whole thing. :mf_rosetinted:

They're website says that most performers go on at 8:30am. I was just wondering if that would be 5:30am for me. :naughty:

They're website says that most performers go on at 8:30am. I was just wondering if that would be 5:30am for me. :naughty:

Ah okay. I guess I was just going off of the last time I went to GMA. The show started at 7. :naughty:

Then it should be 5:30 for you.

I'm debating about watching it. I'm afraid if I do though I'm going to get sad because I don't have concert tickets... but I really want to see him. Hmm. :aah:

Ah okay. I guess I was just going off of the last time I went to GMA. The show started at 7. :naughty:

Then it should be 5:30 for you.

I'm debating about watching it. I'm afraid if I do though I'm going to get sad because I don't have concert tickets... but I really want to see him. Hmm. :aah:

Oh boy. My ass better wake up :lol3:

You won't be able to resist :naughty:

:wub2::clap:

I'm on the train right now to meet up with Rilo outside the GMA studios. Got all of a half hour of sleep tonight, so I hope they let us in! Unfortunately I am not Christine or Sariflor, so Mikastaff doesn't recognize me as MFC by face. ;-)

--Jack

JACK!:wub2:

You made it! You're there! :clap:

Aw I remember when I went to the one in 2007 and it was so early and pouring with rain and I had to go with my mum. Twas well fun though. I'm sure today's one will be just as good :biggrin2: Can't wait to see it.

Omigod. You went there in 2007? From London?! :blink:

ME TOO!!! :aah:

I need to find my Mika tape! *runs in circles* <<I really wish we had a smiley like that. I'd use it all the time :bleh:

(Yes, I still have a VCR, I'm not hi-tech and fancy like most people :naughty: )

:roftl:

I know you are all sleeping by now but do we have a technically gifted person ready to tape/record it?:mf_lustslow:

Maybe this will do, at least it's moving and a little annoying!:boing:

I'm on the train right now to meet up with Rilo outside the GMA studios. Got all of a half hour of sleep tonight, so I hope they let us in! Unfortunately I am not Christine or Sariflor, so Mikastaff doesn't recognize me as MFC by face. ;-)

--Jack

Have fun!

And please tell us all about it!:thumb_yello:

Omigod. You went there in 2007? From London?! :blink:

Yeah. But it was just a coincidence that he was playing the day after I arrived to NY. I didn't actually go there just to see Mika :naughty: Next time might be a different matter though :roftl:

I'm not sure, Nono -- how do live programs normally run for you? Don't they

do a sort of tape delay?

Aww, Jack -- good luck! I had been emailing with Mika's team about getting

MFCers in, but they never got back to me with any answers. Maybe if you

spot them and let them know you're with MFC they'll be able to help out?

I'd say to drop my name, but I'm not sure if that will help or hurt :wink2:

Have an amazing time, regardless!

Edited by dcdeb

Oh Damn - Darn whatever!

CNN just announced that President Obama is going to be speaking on all the networks at 8:30 a.m.

Before we all really panic - like I did when I heard this: I am sure ABC will tape Mika's performance but we won't get to see it until later today at thier web site.

Why is Mika being "bumped" for the President?????

I have to admit it is important breaking news.

Iran has developed a secret nuclear facility.

We sort of knew that - but it has been confirmed.

Greedily I still want my Mika in the morning.:shocked::shocked:

Mika has enough money that he could take a limo to his hotel but instead he takes the subway. :lmfao:

He took the subway because traffic was gridlocked. Guess he was in a hurry but sounds like he wasted time getting lost anyway. :teehee:

--Jack

Aw, well you can sweet talk them with your usual grace and charms. I have faith in you. :wink2:

Oh Damn - Darn whatever!

CNN just announced that President Obama is going to be speaking on all the networks at 8:30 a.m.

Before we all really panic - like I did when I heard this: I am sure ABC will tape Mika's performance but we won't get to see it until later today at thier web site.

Why is Mika being "bumped" for the President?????

I have to admit it is important breaking news.

Iran has developed a secret nuclear facility.

We sort of knew that - but it has been confirmed.

Greedily I still want my Mika in the morning.:shocked::shocked:

You're kidding right?....