MIKA on GOOD MORNING AMERICA - Friday, Sept. 25 2009

Suzy

I am sorry I had to be the bearer of the potential bad news this morning.

I hate to tell you guys - the President is running late.

Oh I hope President Obama's two daughters Love Mika & they talked Obama to go on right after Mika performs! Please, Please, Please.

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG... Have you seen his face when they said grace kelly instead of love today :sad:

Shame he looked so awkward. :naughty:

Did they cut his song in half???

No he's just warming up the audience during the commercials. He should perform BIOTG I think later if they don't get preempted by Obama.

No he's just warming up the audience during the commercials. He should perform BIOTG I think later if they don't get preempted by Obama.

Ah that's more like it. Wasn't WAG released in the US then?

BIOTG was on R2 today and the new single.

He is going to sing BIOTG? Sorry I missed that earlier. I hope so much they will show him!!

I am sorry I had to be the bearer of the potential bad news this morning.

I hate to tell you guys - the President is running late.

Oh I hope President Obama's two daughters Love Mika & they talked Obama to go on right after Mika performs! Please, Please, Please.

Is Obama going to be on a talkshow again?:blink:

Pfff. Poor Mika!

He looked so put off that they called Love Today Grace Kelly!

I haven't seen Rilo yet but she's front row.

I wish they'd show more of Mika like how they show the artists on their summer concert series! I went and saw the Jonas Brothers for the summer concert series last year and they were all over the show and even did some of the weather. I want to see Mika do the weather. :aah:

Pfff. Poor Mika!

He looked so put off that they called Love Today Grace Kelly!

I haven't seen Rilo yet but she's front row.

I wish they'd show more of Mika like how they show the artists on their summer concert series! I went and saw the Jonas Brothers for the summer concert series last year and they were all over the show and even did some of the weather. I want to see Mika do the weather. :aah:

haha this would be epic!!

I wonder how he feels on these shows. He seemed quite shy on Paul O'Grady. And I think these are a bit more in your face, no?

In my humble opinion - I think Mika might have been intimidated by the other guests especially it being "sports" heavy!

Usually - and I watch every interview clip I can get my hands on - Mika does really well & comes across as so polite, kind, gentle, humourous, confident etc. etc.