'ello yellow

daysleeper

hi everyone. just thought i'd say hi, as i just joined today, even though i've been lurking for a couple of months ;]

i've been a fan of mika since the first time i heard relax on the radio, without even knowing who's singing the tune. and then the first time i saw grace kelly on vh1 i was hooked. his energy is amazing!

whenever i need a cheer-up, all i gotta do is put on life in cartoon motion and my mood is back up and i feel like dancing. i truly think mika is one of the greatest popstars there is. i'm not a huge fan of current pop music (i honestly can't stand lady gaga, i know mika finds her amazing, but i've got a serious problem with her), but mika is doing an amazing job with his upbeat melodies that are miles away from the annoying popmusic we hear today. i think (and i know you all do as well) that he's fabulastically brilliant!

i just saw him perform for the first last friday at the popstarz @ scala. enjoyed every second of it, love the way he moves and the atmosphere was amazinh! and i was one of the lucky ones to go and party at the ground floor in london. one of the best nights ever! thanks mika!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...