Great news for Italian fans!

Droopsy

www.zoopa.it is having a similar wag video contest and apparently you can win a money prize and a meet and greet with Mika at one of his next Italian shows :thumb_yello:

immagine12w.png

http://www.zooppa.it/contests/the-boy-who-knew-too-much

---------------------------

Ladies and Gentlemen, siamo qui per presentarvi una grandissima star, uno dei più grandi musicisti europei in circolazione, l'unico in grado di farvi smuovere al trascinante ed irresistibile ritmo delle sue hits! Se non avete ancora capito di chi stiamo parlando‚ Relax and take it easy: in esclusiva su Zooppa è qui per voi... MIKA!

Avete capito bene: stiamo parlando dell'eclettico artista londinese che nel giro di due anni ha conquistato le music charts di mezzo mondo con oltre 6 milioni di dischi venduti. Il tutto a partire da MySpace, grazie al quale il suo singolo, l'ormai notissima Grace Kelly, ha conquistato migliaia di navigatori nel Web fino ad arrivare alle orecchie della Universal Music che ha prodotto il suo primo album: Life in Cartoon Motion, disco di platino in Italia.

Perché siamo qui a parlarvi di Mika? Perché sarete proprio voi a promuovere il suo secondo album! La casa discografica Universal Music ha scelto la dirompente creatività di Zooppa per supportare il lancio della campagna promozionale del nuovo album THE BOY WHO KNEW TOO MUCH, in uscita nel mercato italiano il prossimo 18 settembre e anticipato dal programmatissimo singolo We are golden.

Cosa dovete fare esattamente? Quello che voi Zoopper sapete da sempre fare al meglio: darci dentro con le idee più originali e divertenti. Calatevi mondo power-pop creato da Mika, allegro, colorato, positivo, frizzante, fuori dagli schemi e dalle mode e realizzate un video altrettanto originale della durata massima di 1 minuto. Il video dovrà promuovere in modo divertente e virale il nuovo album in uscita. Metteteci pure la vostra faccia: Mika vuole che i suoi fan diventino i protagonisti di questa campagna!

Dove trovare materiale per i vostri video? La colonna sonora dovrà essere la musica di Mika del nuovo album THE BOY WHO KNEW TOO MUCH, per tutto il resto potete trovare molte risorse nel sito internazionale attorno al quale si è raccolto il fan club dell'artista. Un fan club di oltre 40.000 membri che potranno mettere a vostra disposizione tutta la conoscenza sul loro idolo. Lo spazio dedicato al forum italiano è il luogo ideale per condividere quello di cui avete bisogno per questo contest. Correte a scoprire tutto l'entusiasmo dei Mika-fans!

Allora cosa aspettate? Caricatevi di idee: la deadline per questo contest è il 23 novembre 2009. Ci sono in palio ben 5,000 $ che verranno assegnati ai migliori video realizzati dall'intera community! Ma non è tutto qui: il super premio in palio per questo contest è un meet&greet con Mika! Il fortunato vincitore del premio assegnato dalla Universal potrà infatti incontrare di persona il suo idolo in occasione di una delle sue prossime visite in Italia.

Allora, cosa state aspettando? Tocca a voi! "Running around again"!

MONTEPREMI TOTALE: 5,000 $

Edited by Droopsy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they posted it in the italian forum as well and we've asked there if someone could give us a confirmation if it's really you know, a 'serious' thing or not.. :dunno:

as they say that they were asked by universal and mika to host this contest, i hope that someone from universal would say something about it :fisch:

i don't know this website at all, and i don't know if we should trust it..

let's say that after the WAG competition i don't see the point to do something similar and that i don't think that mika needs our help to promote his album as they say, moreover anyone (mika/mikasounds/universal) said a world about it..

thoughts? :huh:

they posted it in the italian forum as well and we've asked there if someone could give us a confirmation if it's really you know' date=' a 'serious' thing or not.. :dunno:

as they say that they were asked by universal and mika to host this contest, i hope that someone from universal would say something about it :fisch:

i don't know this website at all, and i don't know if we should trust it..

let's say that after the WAG competition i don't see the point to do something similar and that i don't think that mika needs our help to promote his album as they say, moreover anyone (mika/mikasounds/universal) said a world about it..

thoughts? :huh:[/quote']

Oh? There's doubt to whether the site's valid or not? Hmmm. You never heard of the site? That's quite strange then :huh:

Oh? There's doubt to whether the site's valid or not? Hmmm. You never heard of the site? That's quite strange then :huh:

the site is probably valid, i've never heard it but this is not important :naughty:, but it seems for semi-professional video makers

it's the whole idea that seems strange imo.. :boxed:

note: i think that the money are a general prize for all the competitions they host on their website

so if you win the mika contest you have the m&g

for winning the money you have to send the best vid among the whole lot of vids they receive for all the competitions they make, me thinks! :wink2:

alright, we've harrassed the zooppa guy with our questions :teehee:

no word from universal yet :sneaky2:, but i don't think that they would use mika's and universal's name that much if it wasn't a real and approved by them contest... :blink:

those are some highliths just to clear the whole idea :wink2:

again, no confirmation from mika or universal yet

the contest is open to everyone, not only italian ppl :thumb_yello:

the website seems to be asked by companies to host competitions where ppl make 1 minute long adverts for a certain product, in this case we have to promote mika's new album to interest ppl in listening it and discovering mika as artist

there could be semi-professional video makers with their super technical vids, but also common ppl in front of a webcam making curious or particularly interesting things, and that would make the trick as well

the prize for the winning video is a m&g with mika (don't know when/where/how) arranged by universal

for they money

they say that you accumulate virtual money up to 1000$ (taking part to various competition i guess), after that goal they will pay you with real money

the videos we send will be linked on zooppa's website

if universal decide to use the winning video for internet nothing will happen i guess, but if they decide to air it on tv then they will pay us for the credits

@ italian ppl

read this thread on the italian forum and feel free to post your questions of course!!

link

per ulteriori info date un occhio al topic nel forum italiano, e se avete domande postate pure ovviamente!!!! :thumb_yello:

Edited by Lil'Violet

oh FD.....i know all this very well :wink2:

we were discussing it in the italian thread, cause it's all in italian! :naughty:

and it turned up only yesterday...just the time to read it properly!

droopsy, you are quick :thumb_yello:

good to know it's open to everyone all over the world, cause the italian forum apparently did not welcome it very much :teehee:

i've never thought it was not valid, and universal is used to be a little late in everything :sneaky2:

Monica, are you going to participate?

oh FD.....i know all this very well :wink2:

we were discussing it in the italian thread, cause it's all in italian! :naughty:

and it turned up only yesterday...just the time to read it properly!

droopsy, you are quick :thumb_yello:

good to know it's open to everyone all over the world, cause the italian forum apparently did not welcome it very much :teehee:

i've never thought it was not valid, and universal is used to be a little late in everything :sneaky2:

Monica, are you going to participate?

oh yeah, droopsy is quick!!

i was waiting for a confirmation before spread the word but the whole thing arrived here before!! :aah:

i know what you mean, but universal and administrators/moderator are so absent there that we are trying to make them remember that they have a website and a forum out there and make them come and do something :sneaky2:

i think that it would be more correct if they'd announced the thing before (as apparently they are the promoters) and only then let the zooppa guy came to present the contest, imho :mf_rosetinted:

anyway, i have to elaborate a good idea and then i could take part :naughty:

i'm totally incapable technically tho, and i don't think that my face will be shown!!! :roftl::teehee:

lil'violet..it's time for me to post in mikamusic then?:biggrin2:

oh dear..i have no time for more than one forum!!! :crybaby:

e la storia di 'mica pizza e fichi' non mi è andata ancora troppo giù. ogni volta che scrivo a daphne non mi risponde mai :teehee:

sorry roby, i'm slow in writing in english!! :blush-anim-cl:

you know that everyone is welcome!! that place has cobwebs!!! :aah::roftl:

on the contrary this place is too big for me and my skills, and i have difficulties!! :teehee:

for the last sentence... you're not alone :mf_rosetinted:

oh yeah' date=' droopsy is quick!!

i was waiting for a confirmation before spread the word but the whole thing arrived here before!! :aah:

i know what you mean, but universal and administrators/moderator are so absent there that we are trying to make them remember that they have a website and a forum out there and make them come and do something :sneaky2:

i think that it would be more correct if they'd announced the thing before (as apparently they are the promoters) and only then let the zooppa guy came to present the contest, imho :mf_rosetinted:

anyway, i have to elaborate a good idea and then i could take part :naughty:

i'm totally incapable technically tho, [b']and i don't think that my face will be shown[/b]!!! :roftl::teehee:

same! cause i look too old for a teen album like that! :pinkbow:

ok then, let's see if the admin of mikamusic.it confirms it...:mf_rosetinted:

they did something great with the radiotour actually!

ho letto il forum Monica, e mi sembra che oggi le cose col ragazzo di zooppa vadano un po' meglio...eheheheh ieri lo avete un po' brutalizzato! se decido di partecipare, dovrete sopportare la mia presenza anche lì....vengo in pace! augh

sorry roby' date=' i'm slow in writing in english!! :blush-anim-cl:

you know that everyone is welcome!! that place has cobwebs!!! :aah::roftl:

on the contrary this place is too big for me and my skills, and i have difficulties!! :teehee:

for the last sentence... you're not alone :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

:huglove:

thanks

• 1 month later...
So my sisters friend actually entered the contest

http://zooppa.com/ads/the-boy-who-knew-too-much/videos/blue-eyes

thats her video and I like it! she did a good job! Its fun to look at these videos see what other people have done!

hell that's a CUTE video :wub2: wish I was more tecnical, and since it's open to anyone... never say never (I DID say I wouldn't enter the WAG vid contest :naughty:) and with all the bother THAT has caused with the 8 missing ones...maybe I shouldn't have bothered after all :blink:

So my sisters friend actually entered the contest

http://zooppa.com/ads/the-boy-who-knew-too-much/videos/blue-eyes

thats her video and I like it! she did a good job! Its fun to look at these videos see what other people have done!

:mf_lustslow: She's really good and in 3rd position atm :thumb_yello:

I like it :thumb_yello: Did you take parts of your WAG vid?