• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Red nose day? They let you go drunk to school?:shocked:

:biggrin2:

LMAO no :roftl:

It's a charity, like Comic Relief or Sports Relief, or Children in Need. The red nose changes everywhere, but they're like this little red plastic thing that clowns wear, except in recent years it now has hair and a face, for some reason. http://blog.bibrik.com/archives/rednose.jpg

Everyone at school has to pay a pound - I think - and come in wearing something red.

I wish Dylan's Candy bar would name a candy bar after Mika.:bow::bow:

Help me here MFCers - what kind of candy bar would represent Mika??

It should be sweet/sour, attractive, glitzy - - - - - - -

what else????

He should be a gobstopper, because the happiness he gives you during gigs is so big you feel you can barely contain it.

Hah!

LMAO, no I meant you can only find that sort of craziness in American schools :roftl:

Ours are boring - uniforms. That's it. Apart from the odd "non school uniform day" and "red nose day" once a year lol.

And book day :thumb_yello:

Caz you should go and stand in the corner for 10 minutes after that dreadful pun.

LOL @ odd American schools and also LOL @ explaining Red Nose Day and gobstoppers.

We had book days in primary school - I went as Indiana Jones to one and I won. I made the outfit all by myself and got the novelisation out of the library to take with me to prove it was a book.

I drew stubble on with eyeliner. :roftl:

We also have Jeans for Genes day, where we pay a pound and we can wear jeans and it goes to a research charity. I can't really recall what they do.

LMAO, no I meant you can only find that sort of craziness in American schools :roftl:

Ours are boring - uniforms. That's it. Apart from the odd "non school uniform day" and "red nose day" once a year lol.

my husband painted my nose red today while i was sleeping on the couch:boxed:

LMAO no :roftl:

It's a charity, like Comic Relief or Sports Relief, or Children in Need. The red nose changes everywhere, but they're like this little red plastic thing that clowns wear, except in recent years it now has hair and a face, for some reason. http://blog.bibrik.com/archives/rednose.jpg

Everyone at school has to pay a pound - I think - and come in wearing something red.

Ahhh, cool!:thumb_yello:

I don't know what candy he would be, but it should be called "Mikandy".

Brilliant, I know:mf_rosetinted:

That goes into your mouth????:roftl::roftl:

And I agree with Kodes, Mika should totally have a 'candy bar' (lol, I'm so easily amused) named after him.

Know why?

Cos he's so sweet he gives me a toothache!!

OHHHHHH yeah.

That's hilarious!:roftl::roftl:

That goes into your mouth????:roftl::roftl:

That's hilarious!:roftl::roftl:

No you lick it until it's small enough. They last for AAAAAAAGES. I've never actually finished one. You get smaller ones as well from the little machines where you put 20p in and twist the little metal thing and it drops down the shoot. They're about the size of a marble, so a little more manageable.

I like totally stole it from Clueless and paraphrased. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha my work did that this week. On eday we had to do "bad hair" one day was miss match day, and then we had dress like the 80's and "BLue" where everyone dressed in blue. it was .. strange but there was cake so it was ok.

Caz you should go and stand in the corner for 10 minutes after that dreadful pun.

LOL @ odd American schools and also LOL @ explaining Red Nose Day and gobstoppers.

We had book days in primary school - I went as Indiana Jones to one and I won. I made the outfit all by myself and got the novelisation out of the library to take with me to prove it was a book.

I drew stubble on with eyeliner. :roftl:

We also have Jeans for Genes day, where we pay a pound and we can wear jeans and it goes to a research charity. I can't really recall what they do.