Mika to tour Europe in 2010 - tour dates

mari62

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel so .... :tears:

won't be able to buy my ticket at 10 am like you all, I have classes till 1:30 pm

Don't worry, there will be plenty of tickets left by then :wink2:

I can only buy them around 5 PM (if I'm lucky, otherwise it'll be after 7-8 PM ..) and I'm not worrying :wink2:

Now as I type its 20.40 GMT

But.... It's not :roftl:. Right now it's 20:50 BST (British Summer Time) which is an hour later than GMT.

Now it is 19:50 GMT/20:50 BST/21:50 CEST (Central european summer time)

Sooo are we sure that the presale is at 8 GMT? or do they mean BST (local Uk time)?

But.... It's not :roftl:. Right now it's 20:50 BST (British Summer Time) which is an hour later than GMT.

Sooo are we sure that the presale is at 8 GMT? or do they mean BST (local Uk time)?

They mean now time , they class (as I would GMT as BST)

Do any of us here say its 20.50 BST? do you ?

Don't worry, there will be plenty of tickets left by then :wink2:

I can only buy them around 5 PM (if I'm lucky, otherwise it'll be after 7-8 PM ..) and I'm not worrying :wink2:

Yes, and I was only joking when I said I need to cancel that chimney guy. I will let him in and do his cleaning job, it will only take a five minutes. But I won't chat with him :sneaky2:

Sorry................Idon't want to be flippant but I just find this hilairous......we have many a lively discussion on MFC and now we are arguing about what time it is:roftl: I love it:biggrin2:

Triple scary , people in the UK discussing what time its is

Thats what makes us special :mf_rosetinted:

Lets all just be around and click on the link , there much vaguer and nicer:roftl:

Sorry................Idon't want to be flippant but I just find this hilairous......we have many a lively discussion on MFC and now we are arguing about what time it is:roftl: I love it:biggrin2:

love it too,but i have to go, so see you tomorow(bst,gmt,btw,tomorow morning:naughty:),and have a sweet night,with mastercard on the pillow:aah:

oh,and is it MS knows that it'll be crash at 8.00 GMT(or BST)??

:bye:

If it is 9 AM Central European time it must be 8 AM BST, they just talk about GMT :roftl:

Yes, and I was only joking when I said I need to cancel that chimney guy. I will let him in and do his cleaning job, it will only take a five minutes. But I won't chat with him :sneaky2:

:aah: Poor guy :bleh:

:sweatdrop:

You are right, this what I always count!:wink2:

Oh....this is serious business!:biggrin2:

Lets all just be around and click on the link , there much vaguer and nicer:roftl:

We are special indeed:naughty:

:sweatdrop:

You are right, this what I always count!:wink2:

Oh....this is serious business!:biggrin2:

It certainly is:roftl:

If I can just add my tuppence Ha'pennies worth.........do ticket sales in the UK not usually start at 9am?

That was hilarious I must say :aah::roftl:

i'll just go to work half an hour later (need to see the "doctor" tomorrow morning. - dr john, lol! :naughty:), otherwise i'd only be able to buy tickets in the evening. don't wanna wait that long, though i'm sure it won't sell out that fast.

... Yeah, I'd rather wait 'til he comes here. But I DON'T KNOW! I mean, I wanna go to Germany (can he speak German? I can't remember. I don't think so.) but then I'd feel weird 'cos I can't speak German. And then If people started talking to me...

he speaks a bit of german, but only on stage, and at the munich gig 2 weeks ago he translated everything into english as well. :wink2:

I think you are right, these are big venues and I guess none them is seated? :wink2:

leipzig might be, i saw on their website that for some pop concerts it's seated. depends on the artist i think. it's still general admission though, like it was in the berlin church. so no need to be fast. :wink2:

btw, i've decided that i'll buy tickets for all the german gigs and basel. and how to get there, i'll decide in january or so. :naughty: well, there's always interrail, that's definitely a possibility. :wink2:

Edited by mellody