• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipkPjJquKVg He shows it at 1:09

It's here too. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19841

He say he didn't steal it, but how do we know? :mf_rosetinted:

Hm.. Why would he say he didn't steal unless he's trying to cover up the fact he may of stole it... I think we need the MFC FBI to investigate this!.. :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipkPjJquKVg He shows it at 1:09

It's here too. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19841

He say he didn't steal it, but how do we know? :mf_rosetinted:

Ohhh thank you so much for those links, isn't it beautiful?!?! And the way he giggles in the video then, 'how amazing is that?! tee hee hee' :roftl:

it's just inspired a backdrop for my newest contribution to the yearbook!!!

I love my friends; we went out last night and they told me about this interview - they'd brought the mag to give to me. (but I know they think I'm :blink:)

Anyway I see crimestoppers have picked up on the shoplifting.... I don't imagine the Guardian readers will rush out on a crime spree on his say-so!

I thought his answers were a mix of bland and far fetched.

I love my friends; we went out last night and they told me about this interview - they'd brought the mag to give to me. (but I know they think I'm :blink:)

Anyway I see crimestoppers have picked up on the shoplifting.... I don't imagine the Guardian readers will rush out on a crime spree on his say-so!

I thought his answers were a mix of bland and far fetched.

His answers were very funny, I reckon he gets bored in alot of interview cos they ask him the same things over & over again Mika just has fun with the answers cos probably he doesn't want to say the same thing for the 10000th time.

Just remembered something,

didn't Mika steal some logs of wood a few weeks back??.. It was mentioned in the heat interview + the early morning interview that was on radio 1... :mf_rosetinted:

If Mika does these things he needs to not annonce it or he gonna get in more trouble than he already is cos he already has been called "irresponsible" by some crime people & has the crimestoppers onto him..

Is anyone worried he may get punished for it?..

Just remembered something,

didn't Mika steal some logs of wood a few weeks back??.. It was mentioned in the heat interview + the early morning interview that was on radio 1... :mf_rosetinted:

If Mika does these things he needs to not annonce it or he gonna get in more trouble than he already is cos he already has been called "irresponsible" by some crime people & has the crimestoppers onto him..

Is anyone worried he may get punished for it?..

They have to catch him first, and whoever he stole from needs to know they've been stolen from and then press charges.

Don't worry, he won't be going to prison. :thumb_yello:

They have to catch him first, and whoever he stole from needs to know they've been stolen from and then press charges.

Don't worry, he won't be going to prison. :thumb_yello:

I'd laugh if he stole the pick n' mix from woolworths cos they are no longer existing so he'd get away with it if he took his nicked candy from there! :teehee:

Yeah I think he gets a thrill out of any kind of freebies. He seems to have some kind of weird, conflicting money issues where he swings from recklessly generous to scamming, bargaining and now apparently stealing. :naughty:

Don't we all get a thrill out of freebies? I do. But I don't shoplift. Was brought up very strictly on this. Might have had something to do with the fact that my father was a policeman.:naughty:

Anyway, I know people think it's nothing but tbh, shoplifting pisses me off. The increase in costs that the shops pass on because they have to write off what was shoplifted means that even though I haven't done anything wrong, I have to pay more.

He's probably the reason they went bust! :naughty::naughty:

LOL!! Exactly it was Mika's fault for stealing all there pick n' mix that went bust :roftl:

Watch out Wellworths!! :naughty: Hang on a min that's in Dorset and didn't he say he wanted to go to a pub there, you sure he didn't mean Wellworths so he could also take them out of business?.. :mf_rosetinted:

LOL!! Exactly it was Mika's fault for stealing all there pick n' mix that went bust :roftl:

Watch out Wellworths!! :naughty: Hang on a min that's in Dorset and didn't he say he wanted to go to a pub there, you sure he didn't mean Wellworths so he could also take them out of business?.. :mf_rosetinted:

Awww, Woolworths had good pick n mix. :( That Candy King stuff that's everywhere now is rubbish.

It's all Mika's fault that I can't have delicious sweets at the cinema anymore, I have to settle for mediocre ones, and to make it worse they've tried to make sweets healthy, so they're even more awful. PFFT.

Wow this has completely lowered my mood, hahaha.

Mika has so much fun with these interviews. Makes us all laugh too.

I really doubt the veracity of many of those answers.:aah:

And the third nipple...well, hello, this is my specialty...we can't see the whole "milk line" but it could be anywhere from his armpit to his groin...:naughty: And he does have a mole in the right place...

:lmfao:

Dear Mika. We demand a video blog showing off this third nipple. :roftl:

I know a guy with a third nipple. Not the kind of feature you'd expect on a toaster, but some consider it an added bonus. :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

What does love feel like?

Food poisoning.

Ohh lord Mika you really have had it bad :boxed:

It should read like .. running through fields of corn , without a care in the world , with the sun shining down and birds tweeting around my head while bunny rabbits jump all around me:roftl:

That's awesome. Just... awesome. :roftl:

Dear Mika. We demand a video blog showing off this third nipple. :roftl:

I know a guy with a third nipple. Not the kind of feature you'd expect on a toaster, but some consider it an added bonus. :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

That's awesome. Just... awesome. :roftl:

Are you going to be in trouble for revealing this little tidbit to the world?:roftl:

• 3 weeks later...