CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

I know this hotel. Tulip inn is a good hotel, but the location is even more outside the city then HMH. No bus or metro will take you there in a normal way. Especially at night it's not a good place to be (read: safe).:bash::bonk::boxed::tears:

If you're by car it's okay, you can easily reach the hotel. :drive::boing:

I suggest a hotel closer to the city. See one of earlier posts in this thread with a bunch of hotels:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2849525#post2849525

Is there someone willing to share a hotelroom with me? Pretty please:teehee:

I promise I will be good company!:wub2:

You can send me a PM about it...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I saw the blokker krantje too. But I've already ordered my ears, bowtie and bunnytail. But what to do with the rest? Go naked? Now that would be a crazy march hare :biggrin2:

Bunnytail :roftl:! Like a pumpkin?

Yes go naked why not. You have been in a big girl outfit already, let's take it a step further :biggrin2:.

:shocked:

Everthing they say about dammy is SO true:roftl:

And you love it, admit it :roftl:.

Nah, I don't think Miek will go naked. She will not go in a complete hare outfit either tho. I am really curious about what it is going to be.

Nah, I don't think Miek will go naked. She will not go in a complete hare outfit either tho. I am really curious about what it is going to be.

Too right I love it!!:roftl::roftl:

Im like a pig in a large puddle of mud with a unlimited supply of carrots on the MFC .. really I love it :wub2:

Too right I love it!!:roftl::roftl:

Im like a pig in a large puddle of mud with a unlimited supply of carrots on the MFC .. really I love it :wub2:

The dammy gig is going to be one to remember, I'm sure of that :biggrin2:.

I'm going to try to record the flash mob today :thumb_yello:.

Naked.....no :mf_rosetinted: However.....have no idea yet. Will research today :thumb_yello:

Monie, your flashmob will be great, I know it :wink2:

Naked.....no :mf_rosetinted: However.....have no idea yet. Will research today :thumb_yello:

Monie, your flashmob will be great, I know it :wink2:

Thank you sweetheart :huglove:. Hopefully a lot of people will do it in Amsterdam, then it will look great :thumb_yello:.

Droopsy: me too :original:.

The dammy gig is going to be one to remember, I'm sure of that :biggrin2:.

I'm going to try to record the flash mob today :thumb_yello:.

ooooh i can't wait to see it :D.. gig in amsterdam will be AMAZING!!! i'm sure of it :D

What kind? Kettle Chips are the absolute best things EVER in Salt and Vinegar terms.

Kettle Chips. :wub2:

So glad we got them in the Dutch shops a couple of years ago...

Salt & vinegar... Yuk. Me loves Black Pepper. :wub2:

Hopefully a lot of people will do it in Amsterdam, then it will look great :thumb_yello:.

I will do it for sure! :thumb_yello: It felt really dissapointed that i was not able to partcipate on the global dance event (especially after seeing the video when you and Ingie gave the dvd to Mika in Dusseldorf!! :roftl:)

So can't wait to see what you made of it, Monie!

Hopefully a lot of people will do it in Amsterdam, then it will look great :thumb_yello:.

I will do it for sure! :thumb_yello: It felt really dissapointed that i was not able to partcipate on the global dance event (especially after seeing the video when you and Ingie gave the dvd to Mika in Dusseldorf!! :roftl:)

So can't wait to see what you made of it, Monie!

Great! I hope to upload it this weekend.

The flash mob is filmed, all I have to do is upload it (and write some instructions to it) :biggrin2:. I hope that a lot of people will join, if so it is going to look great!

Is this for Amsterdam ... when are you planning to do it and what song ... sorry I'm abit behind with the Flashmob thread :aah:

Is this for Amsterdam ... when are you planning to do it and what song ... sorry I'm abit behind with the Flashmob thread :aah:

Yes. On Kick Ass (hopefully he'll play it live during the gig). Are you going to join? If not, I have a whole day and night to try to persuade you :roftl:. We can practise it whilst queuing (tho I hope people will know it by head before the gig date).

Yes. On Kick Ass (hopefully he'll play it live during the gig). Are you going to join? If not, I have a whole day and night to try to persuade you :roftl:. We can practise it whilst queuing (tho I hope people will know it by head before the gig date).

Of course I'm going to join in ... I can't dance though :teehee:

I really hope he does Kick-Ass ... :wub2: I will die a happy girly if he does ... and that Over My Shoulder is still in the setlist by then too :boing:

I'm seriously having withdrawl symptoms :wink2:

ooo need to keep up, whats going on here I want to join in so whats the score fill me up to speed guys lol.

PS I have finally booked a Room :groupwave::pbjt: only Jazzy knows how long its taken me hahaha

Ya'll still dressing up, Wonderland way?:mf_rosetinted:

Of course we are! I didn't buy my bunny ears for nothing :bleh:.

The flash mob has been uploaded! You need a password to see it, the word is: youngstrong , hurray for my fantasy :naughty:.

I hope you like it.

Laurel, it isn't really dancing since you use mainly your upper body (there will not be space to really dance).

Sparkly: will you join the mob? The more people the better.

Of course we are! I didn't buy my bunny ears for nothing :bleh:.

The flash mob has been uploaded! You need a password to see it, the word is: youngstrong , hurray for my fantasy :naughty:.

I hope you like it.

Laurel, it isn't really dancing since you use mainly your upper body (there will not be space to really dance).

Sparkly: will you join the mob? The more people the better.

Thanks Monie. :thumb_yello: