CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Floor, you work in a zoo, wonderful! Thank you for filling us in about the flamingo :thumb_yello:.

It seems like we will have enough food during queuing, we will be hungry because of practicing for the flash mob all the time :biggrin2:.

Alexander in body paint. That is possible. It is easy to paint an egg. I do it with easter :biggrin2:.

Floor, you work in a zoo, wonderful! Thank you for filling us in about the flamingo :thumb_yello:.

It seems like we will have enough food during queuing, we will be hungry because of practicing for the flash mob all the time :biggrin2:.

Alexander in body paint. That is possible. It is easy to paint an egg. I do it with easter :biggrin2:.

:floor:

Ummmmmmmmm ... I wonder if I can cancel my flights :lmfao:

You guys are insane :teehee:

I don't know what has come over me. I used to be so innocent before I joined MFC :teehee:

And anybody who isn't dressed up will get an 'Alice-body-paint'. Any characters left? Well there 52 cards in the game :naughty: We'll think of something.

We're insane and we like it. :thumb_yello:

We are used to it I guess :teehee:.

:lmfao:

Haven't been around lately (had to learn for my exam)... I really look forward to queue with you all!

Likewise :original:. Since you haven't been around, have you seen the link to the flash mob already?

We are used to it I guess :teehee:. Likewise :original:. Since you haven't been around, have you seen the link to the flash mob already?

Yup yup, I've seen it already!

The song is played at the end of the concert, isn't it? Hope Mika peaks through the stage curtains...

Yup yup reminds me of these little fellows:

184684092_16_6MAS.jpeg

The song is played at the end of the concert, isn't it? Hope Mika peaks through the stage curtains...

184684092_16_6MAS.jpeg

:lmfao:

I loved those guys! :biggrin2:

Mabye you can dress up like a YipYip!! They will fit perfectly into the Alice theme....and a very easy to make costume :naughty: Mika will love them!

3317189917_602a41c1c6.jpg

:aah:

That's a very disturbing picture. :lmfao:

I think I'm gonna stick to not dressing up at all. :teehee:

:aah:

That's a very disturbing picture. :lmfao:

I think I'm gonna stick to not dressing up at all. :teehee:

Actually, i am also not very into the dressing up thing. I will be early at the venue, but not dressed up i think.:teehee:

....But i DID practise Monie's Flash Mob on Kick Ass :mf_rosetinted:

Actually, i am also not very into the dressing up thing. I will be early at the venue, but not dressed up i think.:teehee:

....But i DID practise Monie's Flash Mob on Kick Ass :mf_rosetinted:

Good to know there are more people who won't be dressing up. :naughty:

Cool! I didn't. :teehee:

Dancing is not really my thing. I'm willing to film/cheer from the sidelines though. :naughty:

(I feel like such a spoilsport right now. :teehee:)

I think I'll have to do half my make up at the venue, if I wanna be there early. Anybody happen to be a make up artist?:naughty:

Sorry, no. If you'd let me do your make-up, you'd end up looking like the mad hatter. :naughty:

Mabye you can dress up like a YipYip!! They will fit perfectly into the Alice theme....and a very easy to make costume :naughty: Mika will love them!

Maybe this would be a better costume for me. No nakedness involved. :teehee:

184684092_16_6MAS.jpeg

Yeah, I'm kind of hoping and praying that he will do it live next month. If not, we have to decide whether to do it after the show (when there is a possibility that he will not watch it) or when he comes out of the building for the meet and greet (I think the last one would be a better option).

Wow, love them too! Do you actually see something in this costume?

Great that you have been practicing the flash mob :thumb_yello:.

Good to know there are more people who won't be dressing up. :naughty:

Cool! I didn't. :teehee:

Dancing is not really my thing. I'm willing to film/cheer from the sidelines though. :naughty:

(I feel like such a spoilsport right now. :teehee:)

Sorry, no. If you'd let me do your make-up, you'd end up looking like the mad hatter. :naughty:

But it's not really dancing (since we won't have space to dance). It's more....moving :naughty:. Did you take a look at the mob already? Maybe you can do that and then decide whether you will or will not participate (of course I'll respect it if you don't, it just will be great fun to participate).

Edited by Monie

Yeah, I'm kind of hoping and praying that he will do it live next month. If not, we have to decide whether to do it after the show (when there is a possibility that he will not watch it) or when he comes out of the building for the meet and greet (I think the last one would be a better option).

We need music then!

Don't let me sing :teehee:

Wow, love them too! Do you actually see something in this costume?

I was wondering the same thing when I saw the costumes. Our Alice costumes are a lot more practical!

But it's not really dancing (since we won't have space to dance). It's more....moving :naughty:. Did you take a look at the mob already? Maybe you can do that and then decide whether you will or will not participate (of course I'll respect it if you don't, it just will be great fun to participate).

Monie you did a great job for keeping it simple! Almost everybody can learn the 'dance'.

We're still looking for:

Tweedledee & Tweedledum

The Blue Caterpillar

Jabberwocky

King of Hearts

Knives of hearts

Unicorn + Lion

Gonna check for more...where is Wicky when you need her:roftl:

She was learning for her administrative and constitutional law exam :teehee:

Some 'main' characters we still can use:

Bill the lizard

Duchess

Dormouse

Hedgehog

Red King and Queen

White King

Flowers

I want to say sorry in advance: I haven't read the whole thread, it can be possible that I enumerate a character we already have!

Found this 'Tweedledee and Tweedledum' idea on Deviantart, it's really simple:

Huh_huh_huh_by_Pocky_Sama00.jpg

Bill the lizard

Duchess

Dormouse

Hedgehog

Red King and Queen

White King

Flowers

I want to say sorry in advance: I haven't read the whole thread, it can be possible that I enumerate a character we already have!

I want a White King, he would be a great accessory :wub2:

Bill the lizard

Duchess

Dormouse

Hedgehog

Red King and Queen

White King

Flowers

I'll go as the dormouse! I have these little mouse-ears over here! :teehee: