CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

pfft, a chipcard for just a few stations by metro?! can you just buy them at normal ticket machines and pay cash there? don't wanna queue for ages at a counter to buy a stupid one-way-ticket! :aah:

I'm not sure if it's possible to buy them in a ticket machine, but I think the queue's usually not that long, because most people already have a chipcard.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shame they don't have a sample of their material on there.

They don't mention this date on their tour listing.:blink:

The more I look at their page, the more I feel like they might not actually make any music, but just play other people's stuff at parties... :blink:

Shame they don't have a sample of their material on there.

They don't mention this date on their tour listing.:blink:

They don't have their site up to date. :sneaky2:

Can only find one vid on YT and it looks like they are just playing cd's. :dunno:

Edited by kaatje066

The more I look at their page, the more I feel like they might not actually make any music, but just play other people's stuff at parties... :blink:

They don't have their site up to date. :sneaky2:

Can only find one vid on YT and it looks like they are just playing cd's. :dunno:

As long as it's reasonable music, I don't mind.

At the last Scissor Sisters show I went to, they had a dj, and he was brilliant!:thumb_yello:

The book is not necessary, apart from your drawings:naughty:

I just bought this cd:

e79f818e70.jpeg

It was 20 euros, so kinda expensive, so if we all join in:roftl:

:

you're gonna give him a cd?

Thats soooooo 2009 :shun:

I'm having exam-training 'till 12:00 :shocked: So I can come around 14:00 or something..

I think I'm not going, but it's important.. What to do?.. :blink:

Exam-training is important. If you'll be at the HMH-square at 14.00H, it's okay isn't it?

Yeah, but the ticket machines (I'm having a complete black out concerning the translation of 'kaartautomaat' :roftl:) still accept cash too. (Although, only coins, so I see your point.)

I have that black out too :roftl:. Do the machines still accept coins? I had no idea :bleh:.

Mellody, you can buy a chipcard for one hour/ a day at a ticket machine, there is usually no long queue (tho I find it hilarious to read you that you don't want to queue for hours :roftl:).

Let's see if we can get them to play Mika :roftl:.

Or hire them for the afterparty :naughty:.

Edited by Monie