CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

I have that black out too :roftl:. Do the machines still accept coins? I had no idea :bleh:.

Mellody, you can buy a chipcard for one hour/ a day at a ticket machine, there is usually no long queue (tho I find it hilarious to read you that you don't want to queue for hours :roftl:).

i don't wanna queue for hours at the ticket machine because i have to hurry to get to the mika queue! :roftl:

thanx to all you guys saying that you wanna be there at 9/9:30 already, i won't be relaxed at all, as my train arrives only after 9! :aah: my last queuing experience (paris) was anything but pleasant, since they were at no. 100 already at 10am - and if you say you wanna be there at 9, i'm fear there'll be some mad ones who think "ok then i'll come at 7!" :sneaky2::aah: *misses queuing like in germany, where it was enough to be there around noon, or in stuttgart even at 4pm* :tears:

does anyone know how big the front row is at this venue (how many ppl)?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think you can compare the size of the stage with the phillipshalle in dusseldorf. i think about 60-70 people fit in one row. but the people that are actually standing in front of the stage, not on the side and the speakers, is probably a number of 40-50. but it's a pretty wide stage and it's only my guess, probably even more, been there twice, so i can't tell it 100 %.

Next Saturday afternoon, is anyone going to be around Amsterdam centre?

My coach doesn't leave til 7.30pm, so I've got some time to kill, if anyones around.

@RakI

I`m going to stay in Amsterdam from Friday til Sunday. We can do a little sightseeing together on Saturday if you like :biggrin2:

Cool, lets chat on Friday about it:thumb_yello:

Anyone who was reluctant about my face painting skills:

finishedc.png

I was quite surprised myself:roftl:

So, if you still want me to do your face, let me know and bring your own (good) grime:naughty:

Maybe we can do something in Amsterdam together on Saturday:teehee:

Ooh, sounds like fun. Can't wait:naughty:

Anyone who was reluctant about my face painting skills:

finishedc.png

I was quite surprised myself:roftl:

So, if you still want me to do your face, let me know and bring your own (good) grime:naughty:

I never doubted your skills:thumb_yello:

i don't wanna queue for hours at the ticket machine because i have to hurry to get to the mika queue! :roftl:

thanx to all you guys saying that you wanna be there at 9/9:30 already, i won't be relaxed at all, as my train arrives only after 9! :aah: my last queuing experience (paris) was anything but pleasant, since they were at no. 100 already at 10am - and if you say you wanna be there at 9, i'm fear there'll be some mad ones who think "ok then i'll come at 7!" :sneaky2::aah: *misses queuing like in germany, where it was enough to be there around noon, or in stuttgart even at 4pm* :tears:

I must say the 2 UK gigs I was at you could of got there 3 ish in the afternoon and have been pretty much front row

I did:roftl:

Have faith in yourself young one:wink2:

Lordy, I haven't been this excited about anything for SUCH a long time!

I'm simply brimming over!:woot_jump:

Your going to look amazingggg .. cat girl on msn looks incredible :biggrin2:

She looks fantastic, hope Mika is going to like this!

My face is starting to itch:mf_rosetinted:

Do you still have the make up on?:blink:

She looks fantastic, hope Mika is going to like this!

I'm sure he will. I've got a feeling:mf_rosetinted:

Do you still have the make up on?:blink:

Yeah, well it's not the make up that's itching, thought it's hard to scratch. I'm just so proud of myself I can't take it off...yet:roftl:

oh man, I' really excited about this gig :wub2:

Ingie; count me in for the gift!:biggrin2:

you have to be 18 or older to be a lollipop girl,right?

Not necessarily, only when the group applying is too big:thumb_yello:

Not necessarily, only when the group applying is too big:thumb_yello:

awesome, I'd really love to be a lollipopgirl.. :wub2: I think I'm just gonna try and see what happens. would be really cool :biggrin2:

awesome, I'd really love to be a lollipopgirl.. :wub2: I think I'm just gonna try and see what happens. would be really cool :biggrin2:

Just be sweet to Mama P and all shall be good:naughty:

oh man, I' really excited about this gig :wub2:

Ingie; count me in for the gift!:biggrin2:

you have to be 18 or older to be a lollipop girl,right?

Officially yes, you have to be 18, because you have to sign a contract with a mister Micheal Penniman. But they don't ask for your identitycard, or age.