• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going as the Duchess.

The wig looks like this one

(sorry, still don't know how to insert a pic properly...)

It looks okay, go on, wear it:wink2:

hello everybody i have one ticket for this concert!

contact me by private message if you are interested!

Byeee see you!

It would be better for you to put this in the extra ticket thread, you might get more response :thumb_yello:

No WAY, am I putting lenes in!

Hate anything touching my eyes!

Freaks me out!:aah:

Hi Roomie, you're my girl :thumb_yello:. Nothing will reach my eyes too :shocked:. Oh and don't touch my kneecap either. You really get a kick, I can't control my foot then.

i don't wanna queue for hours at the ticket machine because i have to hurry to get to the mika queue! :roftl:

thanx to all you guys saying that you wanna be there at 9/9:30 already, i won't be relaxed at all, as my train arrives only after 9! :aah: my last queuing experience (paris) was anything but pleasant, since they were at no. 100 already at 10am - and if you say you wanna be there at 9, i'm fear there'll be some mad ones who think "ok then i'll come at 7!" :sneaky2::aah: *misses queuing like in germany, where it was enough to be there around noon, or in stuttgart even at 4pm* :tears:

does anyone know how big the front row is at this venue (how many ppl)?

People asked at which time we start queuing, I answered honestly. You can't compare this gig to the ones Germany, this is Amsterdam and loooots of MFC'ers are coming. I would compare it to London, actually.

I hope things will not be as crazy as in Paris. But it wouldn't hurt to be 2nd row either, would it :bleh:. Tho I would really like most of the people who are dressed up be first row, that would make an awesome view :thumb_yello:.

Ingie, the make up is amazing! What should I bring for White bunny make up? I don't have time to do much shopping anymore.

Melissa, I love your wig, it makes me want to wear one too!!!

I had a party yesterday, at a certain point I wore the flaming red wig of another person, I really loved it, I am going to buy one myself.

Don't forget the glasses for the flash mob peeps!

People asked at which time we start queuing, I answered honestly. You can't compare this gig to the ones Germany, this is Amsterdam and loooots of MFC'ers are coming. I would compare it to London, actually.

I hope things will not be as crazy as in Paris. But it wouldn't hurt to be 2nd row either, would it :bleh:. Tho I would really like most of the people who are dressed up be first row, that would make an awesome view :thumb_yello:.

Ingie, the make up is amazing! What should I bring for White bunny make up? I don't have time to do much shopping anymore.

I had a party yesterday, at a certain point I wore the flaming red wig of another person, I really loved it, I am going to buy one myself.

I emailed you back, do you have a tail yet?:naughty:

Only 5 days!!! It will be my first Mika gig. I will be there at 11.00, is that a good time?:aah:

Any ways, i can't wait!!! I maybe gonna see him too at Pinkpop! Because i gonna to Pinkpop this year, 2 days(maybe 3, but i think it's gonna be 2 :aah:)

I have that black out too :roftl:. Do the machines still accept coins? I had no idea :bleh.

Let's see if we can get them to play Mika :roftl.

Or hire them for the afterparty :naughty.

Glad it's not just me then. :naughty:

Yeah, I saw people put in some coins just last week. ^^

It'd be great if they played music that's at least connected to Mika's.

(As long as it's not like Hercules & Love Affair, I'm good. :naughty:)

i don't wanna queue for hours at the ticket machine because i have to hurry to get to the mika queue! :roftl

thanx to all you guys saying that you wanna be there at 9/9:30 already, i won't be relaxed at all, as my train arrives only after 9! :aah: my last queuing experience (paris) was anything but pleasant, since they were at no. 100 already at 10am - and if you say you wanna be there at 9, i'm fear there'll be some mad ones who think "ok then i'll come at 7!" :sneaky2::aah: *misses queuing like in germany, where it was enough to be there around noon, or in stuttgart even at 4pm* :tears:

does anyone know how big the front row is at this venue (how many ppl)?

Ticket machines hardly ever have queues. :naughty:

I'm with you! Whose idea was it to start Q-ing this early?! :aah:

Anyone who was reluctant about my face painting skills:

finishedc.png

I was quite surprised myself:roftl

So, if you still want me to do your face, let me know and bring your own (good) grime:naughty:

Awesome! :thumb_yello:

When I was at the retal shop yesterday I saw some pretty hot wigs indeed.

They also had the red wig you're talking about. I only bought the white wig, but it was very tempting to buy a pretty coloured one :teehee:

Maybe an idea for a next gig: everyone wearing another colour/type of wig, that would be awesome! :biggrin2:

Good thing you mentioned the glasses, I almost forgot about those. But they're in my backpack now, so that's solved :thumb_yello:

bild197c.jpg

bild196a.jpg

sooo faaar... i dont have much time left i should hurry! XD

ooh and by the way.. i think it's a gig like every other one, and it's ridiculous to think stuff like 'i'll tell them that i will be there at 10am.. so they believe me and come at that time.. but i will come earlier!" .. don't choose your time after the principle "when do i have to be there, so i'm there BEFORE everyone else?!", but better choose it after the principle: "how much time am I willing to spend waiting to see mika?" if you just want to wait 5 hours, come 5 hours earlier. stop this competition thinking stuff. please.

we've all seen that the people who've been to the paris gig have been very uncomfortable with the situation. let's not make the part of mika gigs that is always fun, a situation that'll piss off all of us.

And sure there's always a different waiting-time in each country, but let's not make it worse by setting the arriving-time earlier and earlier this is only going to make everything into a huge mess and only takes away our happines.

Edited by Mrs. Deer

uuhhhhh it looks really good ...keep going, you can do it! was it you who was gluing every single feather?

I`m still working on my costume...after gluing 1000 (yes, 1000) scales I`m almost done...only 200 more.... and Ì will NEVER do something like this again...NEVER! Someone shoot me if I try something like this again...

picture.php?albumid=599&pictureid=6463

Sil: looks lovely:thumb_yello::wub2:

Karimah: better a MiniMika in your bed, than no Mika at all:teehee::roftl:!

I worked on my 'costume' too, today. Yesterday I bought a bright red t-shirt (it seems that red t-shirts are quit out of fashion nowadays: I had a hard time fining one!) and I sewed 52 mini playingcard on the front today. I'll try to do the back tomorrow.

Yesterday I also bought glasses. Actually it was a frame with just one glass, I found it a the SecondHand Store for one euro! At home I pushed the other glass out too, scrubbed it with detergent and an old toothbrush. I think it's an appropriate one!

I am very very exited for next friday: my first Mika gig!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I forgot who it was, the person above me posting about competing who'll be first to queue etc: I don't think it's that way at all. I think people just want to have fun together. I think it's absoluty nothing to do with elbowing one's way up to frontrow.

I think I will arrive at the HMH-square at about 11.30H. Cannot wait to talk to you all in real life!! Did you notice there are already 78 yes's??:shocked:

(edit: by first I mean real gig, ofcourse I went to the acoustic one in the Concertgebouw last year...)

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra
see last line

I forgot who it was, the person above me posting about competing who'll be first to queue etc: I don't think it's that way at all. I think people just want to have fun together. I think it's absoluty nothing to do with elbowing one's way up to frontrow.

I totally agree with you about this :thumb_yello:

It's nothing about competing whatsoever. We just want to have a great time together, that's all!!!

I totally agree with you about this :thumb_yello:

It's nothing about competing whatsoever. We just want to have a great time together, that's all!!!

I am really really looking forward to this! It makes me feel a bit like being in love. Sounds a bit stupid perhaps, but that's the way it is!

I go to bed now, will check MFC again tomorrow!

Bye:bye:

bild197c.jpg

bild196a.jpg

ooh and by the way.. i think it's a gig like every other one, and it's ridiculous to think stuff like 'i'll tell them that i will be there at 10am.. so they believe me and come at that time.. but i will come earlier!" .. don't choose your time after the principle "when do i have to be there, so i'm there BEFORE everyone else?!", but better choose it after the principle: "how much time am I willing to spend waiting to see mika?" if you just want to wait 5 hours, come 5 hours earlier. stop this competition thinking stuff. please.

we've all seen that the people who've been to the paris gig have been very uncomfortable with the situation. let's not make the part of mika gigs that is always fun, a situation that'll piss off all of us.

And sure there's always a different waiting-time in each country, but let's not make it worse by setting the arriving-time earlier and earlier this is only going to make everything into a huge mess and only takes away our happines.

I love your outfit!

But where did you get the idea from that we would say a time to start queuing but secretly go earlier? I wasn't planning doing that at all! I totally agree with AMP on this one. I don't understand the fuzz. All I have been doing was thinking about the huge amount of MFC'ers that will be there, the fact that I want to be front rowish and spend the whole day with my MFC friends (I am really looking forward to meet them) and then I decided about the time. And yes, 9 o'clock or 9.30 is early but I am willing to do that for this special gig. And after reading about at what time other people start queuing I feel I 'm making the right decision. I don't see the problem. Perhaps I'd feel differently if I'd went to the Paris gigs but I didn't and I didn't read the gig thread so I don't know what the problem was there. Besides, in France Mika is more popular then in Holland, I don't think it will be the same here anyway.

Ingie: No, I don't have a tale (and most certainly no teeth, I am too vain for that :bleh:) but I will have a beautiful purse, made by Rockinbabzz :thumb_yello:.

AMP: Your outfit sound great. It is a bit like feeling in love isn't it, and that is not just because of Mika. It is also because of meeting the other MFC'ers again and having a blast together (hopefully the weather will improve :aah:). I read somewhere that during a gig your body makes the same hormones as when you are in love. That might have something to do with it too :original:.

Only a few days to go!

uuhhhhh it looks really good ...keep going, you can do it! was it you who was gluing every single feather?

I`m still working on my costume...after gluing 1000 (yes, 1000) scales I`m almost done...only 200 more.... and Ì will NEVER do something like this again...NEVER! Someone shoot me if I try something like this again...

picture.php?albumid=599&pictureid=6463

Awesome! I love all your costumes!:wub2:

Oh and people, about the whole queueing thing, ffs stop making such a dramarama about it! Only MFCers are hardcore queuers and not all 78 of them are gonna be there in the morning. In general, the normal public in Holland refuse to queue so there is no need to worry!

Oh no! Can you fix it?

I don't know, my cup now has no saucer.... I need strong glue to fix.

Or else I'm gonna go with the cup and spoon only. Its very tiny :aah:

I'm wearing it daily now, coz its so cute!

I don't know, my cup now has no saucer.... I need strong glue to fix.

Or else I'm gonna go with the cup and spoon only. Its very tiny :aah:

I'm wearing it daily now, coz its so cute!

Ah, nu komt de aap uit de mouw! You should have left it in your drawer till the gig (just kidding dear). Yesterday I was fitting my outfit when I couldn't find my glasses anymore. So at midnight I made my boyfriend help searching for the glasses :teehee:. He found them, phew.

I am off, I have to adjust something on my dress, I have been spending a lot of time on that already, because I am the worst seamstress ever (I'm not kidding). So off I go. See you the day after tomorrow :biggrin2:.