Mika in Düsseldorf, Germany at Philipshalle

Christine

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw IF I am going to this gig I'm just gonna drive there, so if anyones up for a little roadtrip then let me know, if we split the gas money it's waaay cheaper then the train :wink2:

I really want to go, and it's actually only and hour from my house, wich is even closer than amsterdam, but going by train costs €100!

So maybe, if I can convince my mom AND if I can get a ticket!

I really want to go, and it's actually only and hour from my house, wich is even closer than amsterdam, but going by train costs €100!

So maybe, if I can convince my mom AND if I can get a ticket!

Where do you live? IF I'm going (which is not sure yet at all bc I dunno if I'll be able to afford it, so if there's still tickets left in a few months then I can decide) I could maybe pick you up if it's on the way :wink2:

Where do you live? IF I'm going (which is not sure yet at all bc I dunno if I'll be able to afford it, so if there's still tickets left in a few months then I can decide) I could maybe pick you up if it's on the way :wink2:

I live in grave, its close to nijmegen :wink2:

I dont now if that is on the way, but if something else nearby is, I could go there by train or something.

I think thats pretty much on the way, I'm sure we'll figure something out later on :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I think it should be pretty much on the way.. I didn't even think of the fact that dusseldorf is really close to were I live before! :doh:

so how sure are you about going? cause if you're really sure then I'll order a ticket.

Yeah, I think it should be pretty much on the way.. I didn't even think of the fact that dusseldorf is really close to were I live before! :doh:

so how sure are you about going? cause if you're really sure then I'll order a ticket.

No no I'm really not sure yet! If you can't go unless I'm going then DON'T buy a ticket because if I don't find a new job before March I won't be able to go!

• 4 weeks later...
Is this sold out yet??

If can get a ticket it now looks like I'm going alone from the north of the Netherlands to Düsseldorf on public transport. And then I've got to cross my fingers I can come home again.:naughty:

There are still tickets available. You can get them here for example.

http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/mika-tickets-duesseldorf.html?affiliate=EVE&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=337564%24771786&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=2641&from=erdetaila

I've got a ticket. Still haven't told my parents though :naughty:

They told me that I shouldn't go because of the money. But I just couldn't resist it. :teehee: I'm a bad person. :mf_rosetinted:

hmm.. there's a bus going from nijmegen to dusseldorf..

Just have to convince my friend to come with me :das:

Oh seriously?

I live like 15 km away from Nijmegen! Oh, I think I'm also going with the bus then..

Can you go with a strippenkaart? :naughty:

Edited by Mika_Addiction

I've got a ticket. Still haven't told my parents though :naughty:

They told me that I shouldn't go because of the money. But I just couldn't resist it. :teehee: I'm a bad person. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh seriously?

I live like 15 km away from Nijmegen! Oh, I think I'm also going with the bus then..

Can you go with a strippenkaart? :naughty:

oh awesome, where do you live?

Ehm idunnow haha, probably not cause it costs 16 euros.

But it would be awesome if you can go too :biggrin2:

Mika party in the bus! :mf_rosetinted:

• 1 month later...